TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:51:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Status of TP?

Started by m771401, November 22, 2010, 01:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

Yeah, we are working on a mod description for the page at SMF. It was removed apparently when the mod was changed over to me. There will be a sentence or two about the history and current happening of TP in that description which I hope to add very soon.

Nolt

Hi, just wondering about future of TP. This forum is for support and what about developing it? Somebody try to update it, fix bugs etc.? November is almost past and I don't see any updates - compatibility with SMF 2.0 RC4 - only fixes how to install. For real I think this project is dieing, no one code TP since Bloc left so what next? Are we will support dieing project or what? SHAME guys, maybe someone should think about it and invite some coders to continue Bloc's hard work? DONT LET this software DIE. I tested few portal mods for SMF and I dont like them, they dont fit my requirements cuz they SUCK so much I even dont want to install and touch them again. For real I see very very dark clouds here :'(  :'(

Lesmond

Nolt I have merged your post with this topic, hopefully  give you the answers you need.

Crip

Quote from: Nolt on November 27, 2010, 10:56:13 AM
Hi, just wondering about future of TP. This forum is for support and what about developing it? Somebody try to update it, fix bugs etc.? November is almost past and I don't see any updates - compatibility with SMF 2.0 RC4 - only fixes how to install. For real I think this project is dieing, no one code TP since Bloc left so what next? Are we will support dieing project or what? SHAME guys, maybe someone should think about it and invite some coders to continue Bloc's hard work? DONT LET this software DIE. I tested few portal mods for SMF and I dont like them, they dont fit my requirements cuz they SUCK so much I even dont want to install and touch them again. For real I see very very dark clouds here :'( :'(

Nolt ,
NO! ..
......don't be kicking us when were down already , really just a simple back stab to us who try ..re-think your post Pal!
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

IchBin

Looks like he didn't know Jeff. No problem. I'm working on it Nolt. My problem right now is that it's Thanksgiving vacation for me. :) Plus, I don't have any good tools for merging files here at home. Bloc started using a different SVN repo because he didn't want to fill mine up with his extra stuff. I'm only running Linux here at home, with a windows computer that is currently having problems. So until I get that computer fixed, or make it back to work where I have some good development tools merging the RC1 code into my repo is going to take some time. Hopefully by next weekend we'll have something to test.