TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:57:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 175
  • Total: 175

How Can I Tell If My Host Is Slow?

Started by sheik28, December 14, 2008, 09:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Quote from: ChrisFBB on December 17, 2008, 04:24:45 AM
An error I discovered:
Sources/Load.php(1741) : eval()'d code(183) : eval()'d code on line 1
Line 1741 in  Load.php file reads: $file_found = file_exists($filename) && eval('?' . '>' . rtrim(file_get_contents($filename))) !== false;]

Lines 1740-1743: {
$file_found = file_exists($filename) && eval('?' . '>' . rtrim(file_get_contents($filename))) !== false;
$settings['current_include_filename'] = $filename;
}

I appreciate all of the responses and suggestions.
Thanks

The line 1 error usually mean you have a block or article code added that have the opening and closing php tags left, find the code ( you have added ) and remove the phptags at the first and last line and see if the error are history

sheik28

**UPDATE**

I switched hosts and speed improved significantly. No page is taking more than 0.2 seconds (2/10s of a second) on average (yes sometimes longer but still an enormous improvement) to load. Now maybe I can look into that error and find it.

G6Cad

artmy

Hi Friend,
It would be better if you give us any info about what host, or anything about your site . so that we can give you an answer to your question.

Thanks,
James

tumbleweed

Quote from: artmy on March 18, 2010, 07:09:53 AM
Hi Friend,
It would be better if you give us any info about what host, or anything about your site . so that we can give you an answer to your question.

Thanks,
James

This thread is over 1+ years old (from the date of the last post of the op). I am sure the op has it figured out :)

Freddy

Yes, probably this James is a spammer...