TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:58:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 194
  • Total: 194

I got troubles with front page of TP an posting PLZ HELP!

Started by 26alastor26, December 11, 2007, 10:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

26alastor26

wow thx i turned it off and looks better :)... but well looks  like noone knows how to solve my proble :(

26alastor26

Quote from: Hairy on December 12, 2007, 03:02:53 AM
It appears to be the first article (top) that has its theme set to default edit that article: http://26alastor26.26.funpic.de/index.php?page=Buenas..

Could u plz tell me the way to do that, i mean specific instructions, i am still too newbie using SMF and TP??  THX!!!

Zetan

Please do not use TXT speak, it's difficult to read.

Edit each article on you're home page, in the Edit Options are visual options, including theme settings for the article. Set them all to 'None'.

Any one of the articles can and does override the home page theme.

26alastor26

Quote from: ZTN on December 12, 2007, 12:59:25 PM
Please do not use TXT speak, it's difficult to read.

Edit each article on you're home page, in the Edit Options are visual options, including theme settings for the article. Set them all to 'None'.

Any one of the articles can and does override the home page theme.

But i have to do that for the current theme?, I mean i have to do that in themes and settings?? or in Tiny Portal Options or where??. as i told you i'm too newbie, sorry about this problem :'(

Zetan

Have you got an article on the Home Page?
If you have, then as Admin you should see two links at the bottom of each article.

[Edit article]  [Edit options] 

Click [Edit options] and you will see various visual options for the article, like displaying left and right blocks, the link tree.. and Theme options. From the drop down menu select 'None'.

This will set the article to use the same theme as the rest of the site. If it was set to Deafult, then it is likely using the SMF Default Core theme.

You will need to do this for all of the articles on the home page for the home page to revert back to the forum theme.

26alastor26

i am gonna cry man.. was the aticle that said WELCOME was "turn off". thanks a lot for helping me!.

Zetan

:o Please don't cry.. here, have a hanky   :D

Can we mark this topic Solved?

26alastor26

Zetan

I'll do it this once.. But I would like you to mark topics solved if it has been.
It isn't much to ask in return  ;)

There is a sticky I posted in the Support board which tells you how if you don't know. :)

Texas Liberty Lady

Just FYI there is a mod called headers and footers.  When I used it my front page blocks would not show up.  When I removed it the front page blocks did great.