TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77

A little help....

Started by Homer_J_S, March 13, 2005, 01:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer_J_S

Don't know if someone has brought this up or not but I couldn't find it on a search of this site, so here it goes. I am getting the following error message in the View Forum Error Log of SMF.

8: Undefined variable: t
File: ../smf/smf_1-0-1/Sources/TPortal.php
Line: 193

Now the line 193 in Tportal.php looks like

$t=array_merge($bt,$t);

I seem to get this error message only in the View Forum Error Log and it doesn't seem to cause any problems. The only reason I bring it up is that My poll function in SMF doesn't seem to work anymore. Now I have installed alot of Mods which probably broke the Poll but if I could get this error message fixed it would eliminate one possible cause of the poll function not working.
Any suggestions on why I am getting this error? Any help would be most appreciated.

Oh BTW I am running TP with the Helios red theme.

Thanks.

Bjørn

It has been fixed in the next beta. Its indeed the palce you refer to, I had to rewrite most of that part. You can wait for the next beta though, I plan to release it today. Just a few test runs/installs first.

Homer_J_S

Bloc, you da man. 
Thanks for the reply and I can't wait to upgrade to the next beta.  :D ;D

borgBOB

Quote from: Bloc on March 13, 2005, 05:12:28 PM
It has been fixed in the next beta. Its indeed the palce you refer to, I had to rewrite most of that part. You can wait for the next beta though, I plan to release it today. Just a few test runs/installs first.

I am really excited. I have 2 installations for TinyPortal to update. WoWhoo!