TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:33:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 350
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 352
  • Total: 352

Welcome!

Started by Lesmond, March 20, 2005, 11:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjørn

In this section i plan to put up the releases of Tinyportal for you to try out and comment if you like. I can't promise "nightly builds" ;D, but will try to update as soon as something changes.

All releases will be kept here , so if any serious issues arise, we can go back to previous versions easily. Releases that change the sql tables are a bit special, there is more to just replacing the files there...but I don't see any need for the tables to change yet. They are very general and be used for several things , making it quite easy to simply replace source/template files as things progress.

I have set up a group for you, so no-one else should be able to peak in here. ;)

This will make it easier for me to get to the errors, since not all of them show up on my limited local server.Thanks for helping out on this. :)

IchBin

Well I will expect nightly builds from here on out. :P This sounds like fun, and I look forward to it.

borgBOB

I also look forward to helping to identify sone errors you did not encounter in your testing. 

Did you notice the XHTML link shows errors on this page, and in my own forums?

Bjørn

yes, I haven't got around to that yet. Themis is valid, but the extra code from blocks probably are not....same with the default theme I guess.

NightOwl

I mostly concenstrated on Helios theme. Which I can make sure what will happens on Helios and Tiny-Portal.

I will try other themes as well as Mercury looks attractive to me too.

TP testing is almost stable at my side and I've put up everthing to normal use now. Since the site is a closed membership purpose, I can only provide a test account for who are interested to take a look at my work. And I hope I can help improving the TP project.

http://fenrisians.cjb.net/
login: tester
pass: 1234

Ray

I also mostly use Helios theme with TP -- but will set up another SQL data base to test the others

Zvert

i was planning on making my own theme's to integrate with TP but am first waiting more stable and finishing releases, that's why i am hoping to help wit htesting it and learning more about it ;)

btw if u want i can make a dutch translation  8)

Bjørn

I can sure need translations, Zvert. :)

I will let you know when all the strings are "drawn" out of source code and into the language files.

NightOwl

I can help with traditional Chinese translation, if I can be instructed with what needs to be translated.

rider

Thanks for allowing me to learn here.I just loaded up5.0beta with the new Ceberus and it went together like noting.No problems what so ever.Thanks bloc.