TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:52:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 304
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 311
  • Total: 311

...I know, everyone's bugging here.....

Started by jkarlaveagen, September 04, 2006, 06:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkarlaveagen

...but...I'm getting desperate.  I even tried to install Joomla, Mambo, Xoops, etc.....because I needed something that would fit with SMF 1.1 RC3.

I would gladly pay for the release...or...donate...or...something.  It's been a little bit...and I know that Bloc (and the rest of you guys that code) is/are working on bugs...but....I could live with a few bugs.  TP is pretty much the only way to go with a portal for SMF...the others are just not as userfriendly, and they have to be bridged/modded to work.  Ugh.  I don't want that.

So...if there's a price to get the release, I'd be glad to pay it...well..unless it's really high.  If I shouldn't ask for it here, lemme know....  I take PMs, Instant Messages, etc...

...or...if there's a way to get 0.8.6 to work with RC3, then great.  I tried to find links on here to even manual modding, and everything I find related to RC3 is talking about 0.9.5 .

Max

jkarlaveagen there are a good few topics allready askin when TP will be released for 1.1 RC3,

You will just have to wait im afraid.... you could donate to TP while your waiting :P

jkarlaveagen

That's true....and, I saw the topics.  I wasn't sure if anyone asked about paying for it yet, though.

And, I could....I bought the other two themes for TP+RC2, but...I'm not sure if those are going to be updated, or if I'd have to buy them again, or what.  I do plan on buying the other themes, once I'm able to get the new TP.

Thank you though, for still being patient with me (considering you guys probably get bombarded with questions all the time).

Max

Quote from: jkarlaveagen on September 04, 2006, 06:38:14 PM
I bought the other two themes for TP+RC2, but...I'm not sure if those are going to be updated

If you bought the themes in the Themeshop, i think you can get updates for free.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Muziek4um

And why upgrade to rc3 as rc2 runs properly too and with TP  0.8.6?
Check my site and you'll see it look pretty neat (at least to me)
I would wait if I was you. :D
Finally there will come a final version of SMF and there will come a new verson from tp too ;)

jkarlaveagen

Quote from: crip on September 04, 2006, 06:48:55 PM
Exactly what is it that you need/seek?

...some way to either get 0.9.5 (which I have to wait for, darn it), or some way to make 0.8.6 work with RC3.

Quote from: Muziek4um on September 04, 2006, 06:56:46 PM
And why upgrade to rc3 as rc2 runs properly too and with TP  0.8.6?
Check my site and you'll see it look pretty neat (at least to me)
I would wait if I was you. :D
Finally there will come a final version of SMF and there will come a new verson from tp too ;)

...well...because I jumped the gun and already installed RC3, like an idiot...I didn't realize that TP wouldn't work with it, and by the time I saw that, I'd already deleted my backups and made new ones.

I know...I'm an idiot.  *LOL*

Anyway, it's ok.  I'll just make another board, and redo the posts somehow....just a little more trouble than I wanted to go through.  No worries, though....it's still better than freakin' joomla/mambo.  I'll wait to upgrade again after it comes out...which'll probably be JUST after I convert everything back, with my luck.  *LOL*

G6Cad

You have to wait for TP V.095 like every one else
And you can get TP V.086 to work with 1.1rc3, use the manual install package and copy and paste the the codes trings to the files that needs it when you install manually.

Blocs paied themes work just fine on 1.1rc3 to, i have them all installed on my site and error free log.

jkarlaveagen

Oh.....

Well.....ok.  I can do the manual install.  Thanks!!

EDIT:

Also, great news on the themes too....  I was pretty sure they might, but I wasn't sure, since other things changed.  I'll wait for the new TP to get the other themes, though.

Thanks again!