TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:44:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 200
  • Total: 200

[TP1.05] Left panel misplaced

Started by Rav33n, April 04, 2010, 04:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav33n

Just upgraded to 1.05 and my left panel is now no longer where it should be.

Screenies attached.

SMF 1.1.11
Theme: Noize

Upgraded to 1.05 from 1.04 without uninstalling (instructions said I could).

Thanks for any help.

Xarcell

TP beta 4 should have been uninstalled first. Then install beta 5.

Also, check and see if you have the left panel set to be turned off while in admin.

Rav33n

Quote from: Xarcell on April 04, 2010, 04:18:39 AM
TP beta 4 should have been uninstalled first. Then install beta 5.

Also, check and see if you have the left panel set to be turned off while in admin.

Just uninstalled and re'd - same positioning problems. The left panel appears, just not in the correct position - I've attached another image showing the actual panels position (the red ad).

EDIT: Also, what's up with the new TPshout layout? And how do I change it back :) ?

Renegd98

Whats it look liek with the default theme???  I am betting this is a theme issue.

Rav33n

Quote from: Renegd98 on April 04, 2010, 04:25:35 AM
Whats it look liek with the default theme???  I am betting this is a theme issue.

Default theme is fine, so yea - theme specific error. Will take it up with the relevant people.

btw, the Shoutbox layout has radically changed. Is there a way we can set it back to how it looked before? (no avatars, etc)

Thanks

Xarcell

Quote from: Rav33n on April 04, 2010, 04:35:46 AM
Quote from: Renegd98 on April 04, 2010, 04:25:35 AM

Default theme is fine, so yea - theme specific error. Will take it up with the relevant people.

btw, the Shoutbox layout has radically changed. Is there a way we can set it back to how it looked before? (no avatars, etc)

Thanks

Nope...

ZarPrime

Rav33n,

Quote from: Rav33n on April 04, 2010, 04:35:46 AM

As Xarcell said, no, not with this shoutbox, not without editing the code yourself to remove the Avatars.  I saw a post this morning by Ichbin that mentions what code to remove to do this if you can find it.  I saw another post though where Bloc mentioned that he would make the old shoutbox available for those that don't want to use the new Shoutbox.  He will probably do this by editing the old Shoutbox Module for beta 5 and releasing it as another module (Classic ShoutBox?).  This will likely not happen immediately though.

ZarPrime