TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 01, 2024, 05:50:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,881
  • Latest: fords8
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,080
  • Total Topics: 21,209
  • Online today: 84
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 80
  • Total: 80

Elkarte TinyPortal Testing

Started by tino, January 05, 2021, 01:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tino

Quote from: lurkalot on February 09, 2021, 05:38:17 PM
Well, just found another one,

How to redirect after login > Redirect to frontpage gives a error when you logout.

This one on page,

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

And this one in log.

Type of error: Database
Database Error: Unknown column 'var.access' in 'where clause'
http://elkarte4.test/index.php?
File: C:/laragon/www/elkarte4/TinyPortal/Model/Database.php
Line: 43

Ok managed to replicate this one also, it seems I needed an non admin account when you logged out which causes the error. Guests are ok it seems weirdly.

lurkalot

Glad you managed to replicate those issues tino. O0 I'll test again when fixed and see if I can find anything else.

tino

Quote from: lurkalot on February 10, 2021, 01:16:54 AM
Glad you managed to replicate those issues tino. O0 I'll test again when fixed and see if I can find anything else.

They are now fixed, just rebuilt the tag.

lurkalot

Quote from: tino on February 10, 2021, 01:26:50 AM

They are now fixed, just rebuilt the tag.


- Yep, all those errors appear to have gone. :tick:

- setting "Go directly to forum index" also working properly. :tick: 

- How to redirect after login:  Redirect to forum / Redirect to frontpage. Also working properly. :tick:

So far so good tino.  O0

@rjen

Quote from: tino on February 09, 2021, 08:51:16 PM
Quote from: @rjen on February 09, 2021, 08:24:07 PM
Installed latest version and again all the language strings are missing

What changed? Is this development or the RC2?

I've not made any changes since you raised it last time, then it seemed to work again.

What language is you user / forum currently set to?

Just downloaded the tagged version and that is fine... there is something funny going on with those languages. FYI: in the test install I have no other languages than English (default)
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

@rjen

I am seeing these errors in Elkarte ... they start popping up after TinyPortal is installed...

Type of error: General
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
http://localhost/elkarte/index.php?page=Welkom
File: C:/xampp/htdocs/elkarte/sources/subs/BBC/BBCParser.php
Line: 285
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on February 10, 2021, 07:59:57 AM
I am seeing these errors in Elkarte ... they start popping up after TinyPortal is installed...

Type of error: General
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
http://localhost/elkarte/index.php?page=Welkom
File: C:/xampp/htdocs/elkarte/sources/subs/BBC/BBCParser.php
Line: 285

Strange. I'm not getting any errors with this latest tag build.  Wonder if it's somehow related to this, https://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=5822.msg41921#msg41921  Though not sure why it would only start occurring after installing ElkTP. I'm testing on PHP: 7.2.19

tino

Quote from: @rjen on February 10, 2021, 07:59:57 AM
I am seeing these errors in Elkarte ... they start popping up after TinyPortal is installed...

Type of error: General
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
http://localhost/elkarte/index.php?page=Welkom
File: C:/xampp/htdocs/elkarte/sources/subs/BBC/BBCParser.php
Line: 285

I'm using Elkarte 1.1.7, can you post what is in your BBC article?

tino

Quote from: @rjen on February 10, 2021, 07:54:11 AM
Quote from: tino on February 09, 2021, 08:51:16 PM
Quote from: @rjen on February 09, 2021, 08:24:07 PM
Installed latest version and again all the language strings are missing

What changed? Is this development or the RC2?

I've not made any changes since you raised it last time, then it seemed to work again.

What language is you user / forum currently set to?

Just downloaded the tagged version and that is fine... there is something funny going on with those languages. FYI: in the test install I have no other languages than English (default)

Do you maybe have some old files laying around in the old directories? As I removed them from the uninstaller when I moved things around and I noticed due to how I installed packages I had some left in the wrong place which were being picked up. That's about all I can think of currently.

tino

Are you both happy enough for me to release this as the next RC release? I haven't found any major issues with it. Although I have only really used the bits I am interested in/use.