TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:17:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 174
  • Total: 174

error while trying to upload a file

Started by ~FS~grizz, April 30, 2011, 06:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~FS~grizz

Link to my site: http://www.forgotten-soldiers.com
SMF version: SMF ver. 2.0 RC5
TP version: TP ver. 1.0 RC1
Default Forum Language:
English
Theme name and version: IceCube 2.5
Browser Name and Version: Firefox/3.6.16
Mods installed: Donations Pro, Member Awards, Autorefresh Who Index, LEET mod, Users online today, PM to member groups, Team Page, Google Member Map, SMF Arcade, Foxy for Aeva Media, Aeva Media, Tiny Portal
Related Error messages:An Error Has Occured!! Hacking Attempt...

this happened when someone tried to upload a file,
I have done some searching already but cannot seem to find if there is a common thing to search for to cause this error.

IchBin

Not much to go on from the error. It could be from someone trying to upload without going through the TP interface or someone trying to hack into the site.

~FS~grizz

ok, I should have explained better
this was a registered member, who had permission to upload and has previously uploaded many files
the upload limits are high, the file size limits are high

I cannot see any basic settings that are wrong

~FS~grizz

I found the error referenced in the admin error log:
QuoteFile: /home/forgot32/public_html/Sources/TPdlmanager.php
Line: 221

The line referred to contains this information:
VALUES ('". $title . "', '". htmlentities($text,ENT_QUOTES)."', '".$icon."' , ".$category.", 'dlitem', 0, 1, '".$name."', ".$now.", ".$now.", ".$dlfilesize.", 0, '', '', ".$context['user']['id'].", '".$screenshot."','','',0)", __FILE__, __LINE__);

the rest of the error log pastes info that was attempted to be entered:
QuoteHacking attempt...
INSERT INTO smf_tp_dlmanager
(name, description, icon, category, type, downloads, views, file, created, last_access, filesize, parent, access, link, author_id,screenshot,rating,voters,subitem )
VALUES ('|SAW| AKA eR' Demos', 'post content removed as irrelevant ', 'http://forgotten-soldiers.com/tp-downloads/icons/blank.gif' , 18, 'dlitem', 0, 1, 'SAWClanAKAeR.zip', 1304106407, 1304106407, 1341720, 0, '', '', 25, '','','',0)

IchBin

I wonder if it is because of the single quote that you put in the name. Maybe TP is not treating those properly. Try the same download with the single quote (apostrophe) removed from the subject.

~FS~grizz

will do, thanks
I was looking over it all and wondered if it might be something simple on input values

Support Edit:  ~FS~grizz said "that worked great thanks!".  Topic marked solved. O0