TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:26:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 124
  • Total: 124

Can any one of you make a TeamSpeak2 block?

Started by -Prismatic-, May 02, 2005, 06:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Prismatic-

So that it displays the teamspeak server's stats? Like the users in it and whatnot?

PLEASE! :( Ive tried others, but none work well (or at all) with TP as they were designed for other portal systems

Bjørn

Is there a file or a function to show that when "outside" teamspeak?

-Prismatic-

As far as I know, there is no real function to do that, but there are numerous scripts out there that connect to the server and get all the info needed, but none of them are formatted for TinyPortal! Here is a block for TS that i cant get to work with TinyPortal (I really suck at php) but hopefully it will give you a foundation on which to build upon :)

http://www.teamspeaktalk.com/showthread.php?t=24

JustClem

Those TeamSPeak scripts should work if you put them inside a PHP box.  Also, note that your TS provider has to have the correct query ports open or else the script won't work.

You might also want to look at your TS host's website and see if they have any scripts or info.  In my case, my TS provider has its own PHP script that I can execute to get a nice output that shows who is on, but they do not open any of the query ports to allow other scripts to get the same info.

IchBin

I have one on my site.
www.tmrules.com
If you want it let me know and I'll send it to you.
Email me at ichbin at tmrules.com

-Prismatic-

lol Ichb, were using the same one :)

Im guessing you had to modify yours also to get it to work correctly?

-Prismatic-

Actually, Ichb, How did you get the names to left-align? look at mine here >> http://lifeisshort.warrency.com//index.php

Notice the names appear centerd or even right aligned? I cant, for the life of me, get the names to left align so they are right next to the images to the left of them.

Any ideas?

-Prismatic-

ah HA! Figured it out :) There was a stray 100% lurking in there :)

IchBin