TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,165
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 118
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 103
  • Total: 104
  • lurkalot

RPG mod for SMF/TP?

Started by captjlucpicard, December 11, 2006, 11:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captjlucpicard

Does anyone know where I could find this type of mod? They have one for phpBB http://www.adr-support.com/adr_support/viewtopic.php?t=4269. However, I haven't had much luck finding something that would work with SMF/TP. I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction  :)

technodragon73

There is only one in the works that I know of...being made over at Ayeka's Bliss, but it still is very much in devolpement right now....

animecosmo

Quote from: TechnoDragon on December 12, 2006, 01:54:22 PM
There is only one in the works that I know of...being made over at Ayeka's Bliss, but it still is very much in devolpement right now....

Do you have a link to Ayeka's Bliss? I'd like to follow the progress of this. :)

technodragon73

Well, good news!

Ayeka's Bliss and Dragon Talk Forum have joined forces and are currently in the final stages of development!  It will be fully inegrated with my Avatar Maker App, and include BBC codes etc!

Either site is avaiable:

ayeka.net or dragontalk.net though the Avatar Maker and what is going on with developement is all taking place at my forum (dragontalk.net)

animecosmo

How exciting! I cannot wait for it to be finished! It will be very useful in my forum. :) I'm off to join the forums!

Thurnok

@TechnoDragon
Any specs published on your site regarding the mod?  I registered, just waiting for confirmation email.

technodragon73

I will add a list and some screenshots for the admin panel today sometime, as for seeing what we have so far in action, you can get a relative idea by looking at some of the posts in the Rebirth of Essence posts where we used our avatars for the posts, plus you can view some of the settings by creating an avatar, then going into your profile, click created avatars, then click modify, the page that loads will have a button labled rpg settings.

christicehurst

Looking forward to this mod. It's about time someone actually made this.

technodragon73

I know it has been awhile, so here's n update...

Right now we are working on implementing character sheets as well and the die roller we are using should cover just about any possibility for a roll as well as support for automatically sending it to the post.

The avatar BBC code has been updated as well to set it whether a particular board will show the avatar in quote mode or character sheet mode.  Ther have been several other enhancements as well that are too numerous to mention...lol

christicehurst

Well the good thing about this is that ítÃ,´s a active project. Many people have started but never get around to finshing it.