TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:45:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 338
  • Total: 339
  • @rjen

Guestbook

Started by fussilet, June 20, 2008, 09:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragooon

Thats what I am asking that what it'll have and what it should not have :), I really haven't used a Guestbook before so was wondering.
I am interested in this one ;).

Crip

Yeah, And holding entries for moderation until approved by Admin / owner
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Dragooon

Hm, Sounds like an interesting idea, and you know what that means when it comes out of me :P

Ken.

Quote from: Dragooon on June 21, 2008, 12:20:39 PM
Hm, Sounds like an interesting idea, and you know what that means when it comes out of me :P

Yes we know ModuleMan.  ;)
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Dragooon

lol
Well, I won't be able to start on it soon, but if someone else starts, make sure to tell me so that I don't spend my time on it :P

olifa

take the shoutbox, rename it to "guestbook module" and there you have your guestbook! =) Aren't these two not almost the same?

IchBin

lol, thats a good one.

mc

This is something I'm looking for a site I'm working on just now.

My use for it would be for non-members to be able to leave a comment/message, and then be displayed elsewhere on the site - perhaps on a specific page that lists all the comments, or a block that displays either one or a rotating list of comments.

Off course the initial submitted message would have to be put on a moderation list, and not be shown elsewhere on the site until it's been approved by a moderator/admin. Anti-spam measures would also be nice, but not essential given the moderation.

Dark-Wolf

I've used purpleyinguestbook (flat db guestbook) in my site and now is fine integrated with forum (but no user sync or bridge) :)
But a smf/tp mod is best ;)

Paragaya

In fact fussilet can be made.
AslÃ,,±nda fussilet abi böyle bir ziyaretçi defteri yapÃ,,±labilir.UÃ,,ŸraÃ...ŸÃ,,±lÃ,,±rsa olur.