TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 161
  • Total: 161

Lost Classic Stats Blockcode

Started by Dimitar12, October 20, 2019, 11:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimitar12

Hello,

I have lost the classic Stats Block code with Members, Stats, Users Online after installing the latest Tiny Portal.

Will appreciate if someone can provide it.

Kind regards,

@rjen

What do you mean you 'lost' it? The Stats block is a standard block you can just select as a block type...

Or do you mean a different block?

Do you see the stats block on this site?
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

lurkalot

Quote from: @rjen on October 20, 2019, 12:20:57 PM
What do you mean you 'lost' it? The Stats block is a standard block you can just select as a block type...

Or do you mean a different block?

Do you see the stats block on this site?

I was about to ask the same, not really sure what Dimitar12 is asking.  The stats block works fine, and so does stats from the user block.  I even went through the snippets just in case it was a custom block code.

Dimitar12

Hello,

Thank you. Yes, everything is working fine. :doh: :)

You can delete or close the topic.

Thanks,
Dimitar

lurkalot

Thanks, marking solved. 

Still a bit confused as to what happened, but glad whatever it was is working.  ;)

Dimitar12

...well long story. Briefly I reinstalled a new SMF and latest TP as something went wrong when I installed 1.6.4 on my old forum. So I made a new installation and lost the old settings.

Strangely, I don't remember this in 1.6.3, but if a Block is added and "english" language is not ticked in the Edit Block the Block is not appearing. I don't know is this a bug or a feature I don't understand. 

Nevertheless Tiny Portal in an incredible software and I wish you luck in continuing developing it.  O0

https://iotbg.eu/index.php

lurkalot

Ah, I see.  Then you must have "Use language visibility option for blocks?" set to yes in TP settings. that would be the reason for needing the language box ticked on the block. So it will only display for a particular language. 

@rjen

That makes sense... there was a bug in versions prior to 164, that was fixed...

- fixed language visibility for blocks not working correctly

Indeed the setting that was mentioned did not work properly before. Now if you set the language visibility for blocks option you MUST set the language to show. If you uncheck the language visibility for blocks option the languages set in the block will not matter, the block will always show..
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl