TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 143
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93

Artilce can not be shown on frontpage

Started by test333, March 29, 2020, 02:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

test333

Quote from: lurkalot on March 29, 2020, 06:47:24 PM
Yes as @rjen mentioned above, it's because both those mods edit the same file(s).  So If you have ADK blog installed you will get test failed errors when you try to install TP.  And if you have TP installed and then try to install ADK blog you will get test failed errors as well.

Your log had a load of depreciated errors from ADK blog, indicating it didn't like the version of php you were running it on. ..
Thank you and @rjen very much.

I installed it on my formal website, it does not work again. PHP is 7.2. There is no ADK Blog on my formal website.
There is no any error log on it. I have to give up TinyPortal even if I am a experienced php coder. I have spent too much time on it.

@rjen

That's too bad. But without any indication about what is wrong (error message) there is no way for us to tell you what is wrong...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

test333

Quote from: @rjen on March 31, 2020, 09:22:21 PM
That's too bad. But without any indication about what is wrong (error message) there is no way for us to tell you what is wrong...
The problem is the same as before, it did not show front page. I think It should be conflict with SEO or security mods.  Anyway I need to install some other mods. As for frontpage,it is not difficult to comstimize by myself.
Thank you!

lurkalot

Quote from: test333 on April 01, 2020, 05:06:20 AM
Quote from: @rjen on March 31, 2020, 09:22:21 PM
The problem is the same as before, it did not show front page. I think It should be conflict with SEO or security mods.  Anyway I need to install some other mods. As for frontpage,it is not difficult to comstimize by myself.
Thank you!

We've not been getting any reports from other people regarding these issues, or not that I'm aware of.  Though we can confirm TP and ADK blog don't play nicely together.

What other mods do you have installed on that site please?

test333

Installed and uninstalled some Mods such as Bad Behavior mod, Block Proxy VPN On Registration, Optimus. I did not tested them one by one.

@rjen

Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

test333

Uninstalled all mods, uninstall and then install TP.  There is only TP installed, it will work.

tino

It should also work with all those mods you listed other than adk