TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:13:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77

Log-Out issues, WorkDesk3

Started by Ken., January 27, 2016, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illori

what edit did you do? i tried a few and could not get it to fix.

Ken.

In the Custom Menu Manager click on the edit button by the LogOut entry and then place the link in the URL box.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Ken.

Quote from: illori on January 28, 2016, 12:31:57 PM
what edit did you do? i tried a few and could not get it to fix.

I wonder if we were both thrashing around in those settings at the same time?  ;D
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Ken.

Errr... Ummm... well, maybe not so fast!  :o
Just trying with my test user (Mia) and it's not working for that user.

EDIT:
Skhilled reports that it's not working for him either.

illori

right the session id is unique to each session the user is using. can you try to completely uninstall and remove the theme and reinstall it?

Ken.

OK, I'll give that a try.
May need to uninstall and reinstall some of the mods as well.

Ken.

Did the uninstall-reinstall, including an uninstall-reinstall on most of the other mods and ended up with the same result.

Set the forum back to the Outline theme for now and will have to continue the search for a new theme.

illori

you went to the listing of all themes in the admin panel... admin -> themes and layout ->theme settings and clicked the x to remove the theme then deleted the files?

what exactly are you looking for in a theme?

Ken.

Something simple with light colors and soft contours. I've always been a big fan of the lighter themes that Bloc designed. Don't care much for dark themes.

In past times I've used Silent Wave by DzinerStudio and may pick it again, but would rather find something with a little more pop.
http://www.ourfamilyforum.org/FamilyForum/index.php?action=forum;theme=62