TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 307
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 307
  • Total: 307

Fresh 1.1 RC2 and Tiny Portal 0.86 Install ISSUE, HELP!!!

Started by daygo140, February 17, 2006, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daygo140

I successfully installed SMF 1.1 RC2.  I logged into the admin account and went to packages.  I successfully installed TP 0.86 (so it says) and got to the successful confirmation point and it said to "restart forum".  After doing so I now have this error message:

QuoteWarning: main(/home/cyeclan/public_html/smf/Sources/TPortal.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cyeclan/public_html/smf/index.php on line 53

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cyeclan/public_html/smf/Sources/TPortal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cyeclan/public_html/smf/index.php on line 53

I deleted everything and tried it again.  Same thing.  Now when I go to /smf/index.php I see the above error message.  HELP ME!!!

daygo140

OK TPortal.php was missing from the Sources folder.  So I uploaded every file in the installation's zip file's source folder (TPDlmanager.php, TPmodules.php, TPortal.php, TPortalAdmin.php) to my server's source folder none of them were there.  Now I get this error message:

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
Unable to load the 'TPortalBlocks' template.

?????

gerrymo

Sounds like you've been another victim of the package manager bug. The file is missing. Upload a copy by FTP to your themes/default directory and your error will go away.

daygo140

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST...WORKS!!

I GREATLY APPRECIATE all your help!!!

crip

Quote from: daygo140 on February 17, 2006, 05:51:40 PM
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST...WORKS!!
I GREATLY APPRECIATE all your help!!!

Thanks, it's what we like doing. :)

cookingup

hi

Newbie alert!  I had the same error as daygo140 and I uploaded the TPortal.php to my themes/default directory via ftp and I got the next error msg: 'Unable to load the 'TPortalBlocks' template'.   I'm not sure how to correct this error.

Thanks in anticipation

cookingup

Okay, fixed it.  I think I did it the other way round, I uploaded the themes folder again and it's working  :laugh:

DrakeBrimstone

Im getting an odd error myself, though it might be related to where I'm currently accessing it from. It started with what these others started with 0 for file size on the TPortal file (and the 3 others) copied the good ones over them and had to leave without testing it. Now where I'm at when I visit my site and click the login button it doesn't fully load and starts to "refresh" itself after only the top portion has loaded.

URL www.drakebrimstone.com/forums