TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:08:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,158
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87

How to... get the Sitemap in an certain order?

Started by growl, September 16, 2006, 09:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

growl

Hi fellows!

I am using tp 0.9.5 and am happy with it.
but there's  one tiny problem with that tiny portal: if iam using the sitemap, the first point in themenu is always my "dl-manager"-link. how can i change that   so the dl-manager appears where it belongs underneath a bunch of ohter items?
e.g.:
now:
-dl-manager
-home
-articles
-pictures

then:

-home
-articles
-pictures
-dl-manager

thx for help!

G6Cad

If you have created the preformated Contentblock, you have boxes when you edit the block with sorting numbers.
Sort them from 0 - 10 - 20 to what even number your last link will have

growl

Quote from: Mrs G6 on September 16, 2006, 09:47:36 AM
If you have created the preformated Contentblock, you have boxes when you edit the block with sorting numbers.
Sort them from 0 - 10 - 20 to what even number your last link will have
this i have already seen, but still the Download-module is the first link inside the sitemap:
can i fix that, too?

G6Cad

The download is a module and will have the first position all the time in that block.
If you want to have the other content listed, you can create a Modules block an have the Download show there by it self. ( there will be more modules later on for the modules block)

rebelrose

You could always create a html block and create your links the way you want them to show and name your block site map or whatever you want it to be. Make sure you have the link for each area you wish to display in the block and just make a list to put in the block. Not hard to do at all.