TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 171

TP 1.4R

Started by darkangel, February 26, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkangel

I tried installing this into my test forum (which I since reverted back to 1.2).

I ran into a problem when I installed it:
1. Uninstalled previous version (1.3 did not wish to behave either)
2. DID NOT uninstall any other mods: See image please
3. checked to make sure it was not showing in forum
4. Installed 1.4 and right away got a forum that appeared like there was no css stylesheet for anything.

I uninstalled the new version again, cleared cache, restarted FireFox then installed it once more....same results again.

It showed as installed in the forum credits at bottom but everything was listed aligned left with no template colors at all for Core, Default nor Insidious 2

I uninstalled it again and replace with 1.2 and everything is back to normal.

No errors when installing/uninstalling 1.4 and I do not have any responsive themes installed either

I have no clue what I might have done wrong since obviously others have not run into this. Just my test forum...LOL of course.

No big deal as yet since I don't have a responsive template installed. I was not able to beta it due to being very ill since October last year and ER vet for my 12 year old dog that we nearly lost.

http://angelwingcreations.thefantasiesattic.net/awc/index.php

Ideas?
Fantasies Realm  | Fantasy Attic

SMF 2.0.15 | TP 1.2 | many mod addons | variety of themes

illori

After you installed you may need to clear your cache.

tino

Or wait for TP1.4.1 as this release should resolve this issue.

darkangel

Quote from: illori on February 26, 2018, 04:48:48 PM
After you installed you may need to clear your cache.

That is so weird I could have sworn I wrote that I did clear cache, cookies, flushed DNS, restarted Firefox after rebooting the computer.

It made no differece

lurkalot

Quote from: tino on February 26, 2018, 05:16:29 PM
Or wait for TP1.4.1 as this release should resolve this issue.

Quote from: darkangel on February 26, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

I was not able to beta it

Ideas?

You could try 1.4.1 though, as your a beta tester, and your only installing on your test site..   ;)

@rjen

I just installed Insidious2 on my test website, and once I activated it I foud the same you are reporting: no css.

I then checked the Theme directory and noticed that the theme had installed in directory... /Themes/Insidious2/InsidiousV2
All reference paths are to folder /Themes/Insidious2, so I moved the contents of folder /Themes/Insidious2/InsidiousV2 to folder /Themes/Insidious2 and it works fine with TP 1.4.1.

Not sure if this is what you have, but it is certainly a funny coincidence...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

darkangel

Quote from: @rjen on February 26, 2018, 08:06:59 PM
I just installed Insidious2 on my test website, and once I activated it I foud the same you are reporting: no css.

I then checked the Theme directory and noticed that the theme had installed in directory... /Themes/Insidious2/InsidiousV2
All reference paths are to folder /Themes/Insidious2, so I moved the contents of folder /Themes/Insidious2/InsidiousV2 to folder /Themes/Insidious2 and it works fine with TP 1.4.1.

Not sure if this is what you have, but it is certainly a funny coincidence...

I don't recall seeing a double directory for the theme but that would not account for the core and default to do the same would it?