TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 310
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 304
  • Total: 305
  • lurkalot

how to flush

Started by Smoky, March 18, 2008, 02:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoky

dns servers from your pc??

i had a problem with my host that i had to flush my dns?? on my laptop so that i can see my new domain, umm maybe 2 days ago, but forgot the way to do this, i know its something like:

start>comand>run then ipconfig flushdns something or another.. help and gf of mine has the same thing and my irish host has gone drinking for the night, and she wants to see her site.. it is showing for me, at least help me confirm that you see it too: http://www.caged-rage.com

thanks tons and tons if you can do this, she has been thru so much and trying to get her going again..

i tried to pout this in the right spot. please understand and help out.. not sure what she is thinking, but she is getting an error:

Firefox is unable to connect to the server at caged-rage.com

ie cannot display this web page.

and i just registered on her site less than 15 min ago.. her site has stuffered at least 2 down times and a hack attempt on the hosts server, she is now with my host, and he does keep up with his stuff, just he is irish, what else to say but pass the green beer..  ;)

IchBin

Google is your friend Smoky...
Clicky Here

Smoky

yeps we got that figured, but now she is seeing this:

i now see a page that says

Hey, it worked !
The SSL/TLS-aware Apache webserver was
successfully installed on this website.

If you can see this page, then the people who own this website have just installed the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
    If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending mail to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running the Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to the Apache Group, so please do not send mail about this site or its contents to the Apache authors. If you do, your message will be ignored.

The Apache online documentation has been included with this distribution.
Especially also read the mod_ssl User Manual carefully.

Your are allowed to use the images below on your SSL-aware Apache Web server.
Thanks for using Apache, mod_ssl and OpenSSL!

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?

and i want to know why i can get on there (she says she installed mods etc.,) but it looks like a brand new forum, no nothing but smf.. Bigguy said that its in the host issue, and Antichinus says that it is because the site is umm adjusting (sorry antechinus, forgot how you said that) but i want to know why.. hmmm

tony you best be drinking enough green beer and irish whiskey for me too dang it..  :knuppel2:

Smoky

mmm close this lol Tones is going to have to correct this and it will be better in the am..  :coolsmiley: