TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:19:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

[Upgraded to 1.0 Beta 4] A lot of errors!

Started by smartmouse, January 25, 2010, 12:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

I don't know what you did to fix it but, for some reason, your site no longer has that error on the FP, and now looks great. O0

ZarPrime

smartmouse

As i told to Crip in the last PM that i send him, i removed the maintenance mode and now the forum works like before!!

What the hell is happened??? Was the maintenance mode on SMF v1.1.11 and TP v1.0 Beta 4 not compatible with my theme?!?

ZarPrime

I leave you in the able hands of Crip, the Theme Master. :D

ZarPrime

smartmouse

Crip

Why report me after i helped you?

All you had to do is ask .......
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

IchBin

I wouldn't take offense Crip, he apparently just didn't want his link visible and thought that to be the quickest way to get it removed. No big deal.

smartmouse

Quote from: Crip on January 26, 2010, 10:40:05 PM
Why report me after i helped you?

All you had to do is ask .......

I did ask to you, but maybe you go away from pc and i had to use a quicker way as said by IchBin.
I'm sorry if you think that i reported you :(

Ehm... about my last question?

smartmouse

Anyone can help me about my problem?

Quote from: smartmouse on January 26, 2010, 04:57:26 PM
As i told to Crip in the last PM that i send him, i removed the maintenance mode and now the forum works like before!!

What the hell is happened??? Was the maintenance mode on SMF v1.1.11 and TP v1.0 Beta 4 not compatible with my theme?!?

ZarPrime

If it works now, I don't see the problem.  However, if it still happens when your Forum is set to Maintenance Mode, then it's possible that you have made edits that are causing this to happen.  Are we still talking about the custom theme?  Does this happen with the SMF default theme as well?

If this happens only with the custom theme, where did you download this theme from?  Please give us a link to the site from which you downloaded the theme from so that I can check it on my site to see if I can duplicate the problem.

ZarPrime

smartmouse

Quote from: ZarPrime on January 27, 2010, 01:39:24 PM
If it works now, I don't see the problem.  However, if it still happens when your Forum is set to Maintenance Mode, then it's possible that you have made edits that are causing this to happen.  Are we still talking about the custom theme?  Does this happen with the SMF default theme as well?
Yes, it is the custom theme.
It doesn't happen with default theme.

QuoteIf this happens only with the custom theme, where did you download this theme from?  Please give us a link to the site from which you downloaded the theme from so that I can check it on my site to see if I can duplicate the problem.
It's a premium theme (Black14k, it's 3 years old), how to give it to you?