TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:04:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 86
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 87
  • tino

TinyPortal Glossary Module for TP 1

Started by Megaforum, April 01, 2008, 10:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IchBin

No its not supposed to link to the forum. Its a glossary of terms that you put in.

Rockas

hummm... i installed it and it works but it is not available for normal users or guests not even a global moderator... all getting a message saying

"An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access the glossary "

Any clues about this?
thank you

IchBin

I've never used this module, I don't even know if its still supposed to work in this version of TP since so much stuff has changed. Have you checked what permissions are set in the module?

Rockas

The problem is that it has no permissions on it's setting definitions. Too bad :-( this would be a really addon for some kind of portals.

G6Cad

Rockas

Ok... i was a stupid... i could fix this issue on user's permissions... i was looking for the module dialog to set them :-(
Sorry for wasting your time.

Bec

Just tried installing this and am getting the same error message as I did with the reviews module... I am using smf 1.1.8 and tp v1.0 beta3

I tried installing through the module - uploaded modules section in tp admin but its coming up "Not a valid TPmodule". Went to package parser and when uploaded it came up with "parseArchive(): No package-info.xml in this mod! Is it corrupted?".

Would appreciate some help when you get a chance! Thanks again!!

G6Cad

It's outdated, Dragoon needs to update it, you have to ask him on his own site as he are more or less never here anymore.

Bec

saks

Quote from: Megaforum on April 01, 2008, 10:10:12 AM
To install :
Download the attached file
Upload it to your /path-to-smf/tp-files/tp-modules/ directory and extract it there
Go to Admin > Modules > Uploaded Modules and TP Glossary should be there, install it
I am copy TP glossary files on my server in tp-files/tp-modules, but in tp module manager it not present. How install it ?