TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:44:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 89
  • illori

Editing Articles

Started by borgBOB, March 04, 2005, 08:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

borgBOB

I tried to edit the "Hello" article, but ran into an internal server error when I tried to insert an image.

I use mozzila and IE, got same error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@my-site and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.my-site Port 80

Did I do something wrong with the WYSIWYG editor?

Bjørn

Perhaps some files are not in there? Have you checked that the files in the mod archive equals what you have on your server?

borgBOB

This text is in the rte_image.php
QuoteÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  else
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  {

ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  /** Edit path/to/image folder, URL/to/image folder and Fieldname used for rteEditor Iframe/Textarea - INCLUDE trailing slash! */

ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  $list_img = new imgDir( $boarddir.'/AplosRTE/upload/', $boardurl.'/AplosRTE/upload/', $_GET['edID'] );

Is this the problem? I have not changed this path.

But I did import the Helios Silver gif's and corrected the upshrink buttons to have a matching background with the bar. ;D

http://cr-phoenix.info/CRPSMF/ I currently use Mambo for a portal, and am very excited about TinyPortal.  I love the Helios Themes, and this ties my site together. 

I am in the process of removing Mambo all together.

Bjørn

Great to hear. ;)

The path there should be correct..the "$boardurl" is a variable that SMF uses for its path, so if SMF works, then path is correct.

But...what I meant was to just check that some files are not missing,especially in the AplosRTE folder. Use FTP and compare an unpacked mod archive with the folder on your server.

borgBOB

So, I checked the modificatios.tar with what is shown on my server with FTP. It all looks correct. The AplosRTE folder is there along with all sub-directories.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  SMF works. Tiny Portal works. Edit to upload an image does not.

I have also checked the functionality of other buttons in AplosRTE,

These do not work either. (Tested in Mozilla Firefox 1.01)

- Insert link
- Insert Bookmark
- Insert Email Link
- Insert Image
- Insert Remote Image
- Upload File
- Text Color --- This brings up a non-windowed error message with black text, very hard to see in Helios theme.

I run Windows XP home locally.

Bjørn

That sound like javascript thing..since all those use some form of javascript to pop up. But..firefox probably works best in AplosRTE so i am a bit puzzled....

borgBOB

Well, I did suggest in another post useing the same "post Edit' script as is used in the forums.  I don't know if there is a loss of funtionaliy.

borgBOB

I have also modified the "On.gif" , On2.Gif and "new_some.gif" to show a color closer to the Helios-Silver colors, make the new posts stand out more, IMO.