TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:36:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 174
  • Total: 174

3 new familymembers (Updated August 20 2006)

Started by g6cad, July 18, 2006, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yj98

Congrats G6 . What Nice mamma .

We had kown Dennis now , and why not post your other sons Images . we want recognize them .

G6Cad

No need to post them here, i have them in my gallery on my site ;)

Crip

Cats rule, Dogs drool.. nice pics G6 :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

akulion

I think having animals 'fixed' is such cruelty to animals!

I could never do that to any animals...just imaging getting 'fixed' yourself....its spine chilling!! bbrrrrr

IchBin

Oh believe me, when the wife says we're done I'll be thinking about getting fixed because I don't want no accidents lol.

mnichols7

What an unusual stance to take on the over population problems of cats and dogs.  Are you serious?  I find it hard to believe that any responsible pet owner would allow pets to breed year in and year out.  What do you do with the offspring?  It is hard to find people to take in cats and dogs.  Many are left along roads to stave to death or be hit by traffic.  Many are taken to pounds where they are killed.

I have been in a situation where my pet cats had two litters a year and that is a lot of animals around to be cared for, vet bills and animal food. I learned the hard way that it is kinder to have them spay and neutered.

Humans has this done also as a way of controlling their own families.  

G6Cad

Thought i update this with one new image we took to day :)
They are now 4 days old and 2 of them are starting to open the eyes now :)

Thought we could get some help with naming them, so any name idea is great:)
There are one girl and two boys :)

And one more small thing.... Please keep this thread to my small hairy family members and not a vendetta about cats being able to give birth or not  ;)

Maya

:) Awwwwwww...they are soooo cute G6

Animals are good to have...and they are a good way to teach ( and learn) compassion especially when you have children.

My house is slowly turning into a zoo, but it is all worth it.

Our house now consists of :

3 teenagers ( 16, 14, 12 - boys :P)
4 cats - 1 surrogate dad, 1 mom, and we kept 2 from one of her litters)
1 dog - the last 4 legged critter brought in and who thinks the momma cat is his mom :)
2 fishtanks - 1 community tank ( all nice fish) and in the other aggressive fish - an Albino Oscar, a Jack Dempsey cichlid, and a Pacu ( a vegetarian Pirhana ??? )
2 Parakeets - right above my monitor which has now become one of the favorite places for two of our cats to sit  :o

last but not least, the hubby and I...sometimes we feel like Dr. Dolittle, but its all good

rofl...I got 'fixed' years ago...and was glad to.....now that they are teenagers and insane... I am really glad.... :uglystupid2:

Keep the pics comin G6....the names will come when you see a little personality in the little ones... ;)

IchBin

I agree, names will come. But my suggestion for the one on top(if its the male) is Tony. Tony is a tough guy name, and it seems hes acting tough. :)

SOcRatEs

Cats don't have owners.......they have staff! 8)
Congrats on the new crew!
I have two badassed boys. Both black.
the one on the right is "shadow" he thinks he's a biker pitbull, he'll attack on command :o.
on the left is "Kink" his tail is shaped like a "?" he thinks he's a beagle.