TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 162
  • Total: 162

TP Beta 4, impressive

Started by freddy888, May 30, 2009, 04:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddy

I've been using TP for 3-4 years now and I have often come to this site for help - mostly I  don't have to post anything because most of the answers are already here.  So I'm a noob by post count, but not by presence !

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks to Bloc and all the team for the great work they have done on this new version and for the support you all provide.  So far I am really impressed by all the features and how that TP is evolving into something far superior to anything else out there.  It's great.

I've had a few bugs in the article section which I reported to bugtracker and since that's about my only contribution I just wanted to balance that out with some praise.

Thanks a lot folks, may the fun continue !

Cheers  8)

G6Cad

Thank you freddy888, this kind of things are whats making it worth wild for us that do this on the time we have to spare from real life :)
Bloc is one awsome fellow in many ways, and the team in all are more or less a family that found one and other through Bloc and TP  :D

Even if im a team member, i would say that we are one of a kind on the net from what we have heard from several members through the years, it's a great feeling and we hope that most of you feel the same thing when you come here to read, search or ask things you want to know or say :)

Lesmond

Thanks Freddy, for the kind words, as a team we all appreciate good feed back
Its nice to see people that can find there own answers to things they want to find