TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:49:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 192
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74

SMF 2.0 Release Candidate 1 is out!

Started by amiralib, February 05, 2009, 06:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vapor

Crip you $*$&*&#  :D

Who do i have to pay around here to get tp 2.0 ? lolz

bwyrwitzke

Quote from: V@por on February 06, 2009, 01:04:03 AM
Who do i have to pay around here to get tp 2.0 ? lolz

Exactly.  This will ruffle a few feathers, but I think you guys are crazy for just doing this as a side project in your spare time.  TP is a valuable addition to  SMF and is well worth paying for.  Keep up the good work.

Bruce

amiralib

who can explane anout TinyPortal v2.0 alpha ?
can we use it now or its just for test ?
can any one tell me when can I use TP for my SMF 2.0 fprum?

SunKing

Quote from: G6 on February 05, 2009, 07:48:43 AM
And to tease you a bit www.familjegodis.se/smf2/index.php

That's just not even right. :P

I have been waiting a LONG time for TP2.0. Another step closer now!

bloc

The reason some of the team members are testing it, is simply that "its working!" lol :). Currently quite a few things in it just doesn't work :P , but as a quick-look it serves to show that TP2 isn't far away a usable release. It will also benefit from any bugfixes done in TP 1.0 being added to it.

So its no use for you really - save your cash lol - but know that you can use TP v1.0 beta3 soon to be out, and TP2 will later upgrade with no problems from that version(and later 1.0 versions.) The goal is to have TP1.0 final as the working version for SMF 1.1x users, while TP2 will do the same for SMF2 users. Their features will be mostly equal, instead TP modules and blockcodes will be the playground for exciting new features from there on.

sturmkatze

I think it's more we are wondering if there's any kind of time table--even a loose one. I mean are we talking a couple of months or several months. ::)

There are some things about SMF 2 that sound exciting and I'd sure like to make the switch, but the TP part is more important. Don't think anyone's not appreciative, I certainly am. It's sorta like being addicted :P
Best, Marsh

bbTURK

G6Cad

Quote from: sturmkatze on February 06, 2009, 01:26:13 PM
I think it's more we are wondering if there's any kind of time table--even a loose one. I mean are we talking a couple of months or several months. ::)

There are some things about SMF 2 that sound exciting and I'd sure like to make the switch, but the TP part is more important. Don't think anyone's not appreciative, I certainly am. It's sorta like being addicted :P
Best, Marsh

No, there will NEVER EVER be a time table for ANY release of tinyportal.
When is the next version of TP coming out?

JPDeni

Quotewhy does tp.net use 1.1.7?

Probably because Bloc hasn't gotten around to upgrading to 1.1.8 yet.

Renegd98

Darn you beat me to the answer JP...   :tickedoff:   ;D