TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 190
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 147
  • Total: 147

TinyPortal v0.7.4 release

Started by Lesmond, October 03, 2005, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WSA

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tportal_version() in /home/eric/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1598) : eval()'d code on line 404

rapture

This will be my first upgrade.  I will be upgrading from TP 0.6.5.

What method should I use to upgrade to TP 0.7.4?

Manual?  Package Manager?

WSA

Quote from: IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ on October 03, 2005, 11:26:13 PM
Please post your errors in a different thread. It will be easier to keep track of errors and how they happen. And more importantly, how they are fixed. Bloc I think you should lock your TP threads for this reason. :)
http://www.tinyportal.net/smf/index.php?topic=907.new#new

YahMan

Quote from: rapture on October 03, 2005, 11:36:01 PM
This will be my first upgrade.  I will be upgrading from TP 0.6.5.

What method should I use to upgrade to TP 0.7.4?

Manual?  Package Manager?

I upgraded through the package manager without any problems, though it was an upgrade from TP 0.7.3, I'm not sure if you can upgrade from 0.6.5 through the package manager...

WSA

bloc

This release will:

- upgrade from any previous TP version 0.4 up to 0.7.3 :)
- install first time on any SMF version

The only time you need to upload the files manually(the second archive) is when you have problems like mentioned above. For some reason TP files sometimes will be zero in size - and give errors.

ghostfreak, bogus - check that TP files is indeed there, and that they are not 0 in size. If they are missing/0 in size, use the second archive to simply upload the files through ftp.

Ray

upgrade went with no errors however I got the blank window again-- just copied the files over and all was OK

Bogus

Quote from: Ray on October 04, 2005, 01:23:29 AM
upgrade went with no errors however I got the blank window again-- just copied the files over and all was OK

me too

IchBin

Ray/Bogus, you guys mind posting as much info as you can about your setup? What type of server you're on? Operating System? Versions of all software? etc.....

redshark

All,

upgrade from 0.65 to 0.74 with success.

failure in index.template.php was shown and i ignore that ( no risk no fun ) After that all my frontpage settings are gone. But it is only an issue from the new structure in 0.74 .... i mean

After edit the blocks and the settings for the frontpage my site looks like bevor.

Have a look: www.kite-lounge.com

Only Problem: The calendar.....as bevor. I can not edit the fixed entrys for the american "holy days" like the labor day. in the calendar.php i can not found the entrys. So i think this days are located in another file.

Cheers

Red