TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:08:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 69
  • Total: 69

Image size in articles

Started by Wichtlmex, May 11, 2019, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wichtlmex

Hi,
I just found out, I can insert veery big images into an article, but after publishing, the size is quite small and does not depend on the original's size. Is there any way to set the published picture size?
Regards
Michael
SMF 2.1 RC1, TP 1.6.3

@rjen

That does not sound familiar. Please provide an explanation how you insert the images ....
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

Wichtlmex

The only way I knew up to now, is via the WYSIWYG editor "insert image" when editing the content.
SMF 2.1 RC1, TP 1.6.3

@rjen

Need to have a bit more details.

Question 1: are you creating a BBC article or a HTML article?

Question 2: where are you getting the image link from that you insert?

You are mentioning that you upload images, so you are using the 'My images Quicklist', right? The quicklist will show small images of the uploaded files.

With the quicklist you can actually 'drag and drop' the images into your article: that will link to the full image automatically...

What you can also do is copy the quicklist image url, open the 'Insert Image' dialog and paste the link there...

If I check your site, you have 'somehow' managed to not only include the image link in the article but also the div elements that enclose the quicklist!

So question 2 is most important. In the "URL" field for Create image the only code inserted should be this: "http://www.ecotec2000.de/forum/tp-images/1uidA1.jpg"
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl