TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 171
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 172
  • tino

Database error

Started by Lesmond, April 15, 2019, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lesmond

A site I help maintain, has a DB error showing on the front home page, from what I can see it may be something to do with his tinyportal, I have checked all running block and turned them off one by one. :dontknow

Expression #9 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'xxxxx_0725607345.a.id_attach' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
File: /home/xxxxx/public_html/forums/Sources/TPortal.php
Line: 1685

here is a couple of errors from the log
8: Undefined index: tp_panels
File: /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.english.php (tp_below sub template - eval?)
Line: 133

2: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given
File: /home/xxxx/public_html/forums/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.english.php (tp_below sub template - eval?)
Line: 123

lurkalot

Les. Versions SMF and TP ? Other mods installed etc? just in case.

Lesmond

tino

This was fixed in TinyPortal 1.6.x

Lesmond

Quote from: tino on April 15, 2019, 07:13:33 PM
This was fixed in TinyPortal 1.6.x
Maybe it was, but strange it just appeared now!

lurkalot

Think a update of TP is well over due there Les. It's about eight versions behind now.

Like tino said this was fixed in 1.6.x so hopefully that's the answer to the problem.

Let us know how it goes, they should notice some big changes from that version to now.

@rjen

I believe the group_by errors starts appearing with a certain MySQL version and strict mode... could it be the host has upgrade the MySQL version on the server in the meantime?

(they may have forgotten to mention it to the users...)

that might explain why the errors did not show up before...
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

Lesmond

Updated his TP to the latest, went OK, some of the text is a bit bigger in the articles, but thats there problem now.

Thanks Guys

lurkalot

:hmm: Strange, not sure why that is Les.  The text shouldn't be any different unless someone Re-saves the articles with the new editor active. I haven't noticed any difference in any of mine.