TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 199
  • Total: 200
  • illori

Windows User??

Started by Ray, January 25, 2006, 09:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

Hey no windows user out their??

Nokonium

WebMasterZ

borgBOB

Yes, windows all the way.

WebMasterZ

Ray

Just wanted to get and idea on how much windows support will be needed -- lol not much

crip

crip

IchBin

Right here crip!!

--------------------

Microsoft is planning to release, to the public, a preview version of Internet Explorer 7.

Dubbed "Public Preview" the release includes tabbed browsing, page zoom, tab groups, RSS support and improved printing support. The release is expected to be available by this evening (GMT).

Amongst the many new features, tabbed browsing will allow customers to manage multiple web pages within one session of a browser. Firefox, an open source rival, has long intergrated this functionality by default but now Microsoft is catching up this may lure many users back to the Microsoft browser. RSS is a heavy new feature of IE7 allowing users to "syndicate" feeds from various sites.
Microsoft is expected to deliver the final version of Internet Explorer 7 at the end of the year alongside Windows Vista.

Internet Explorer 7 Public Preview will be available shortly to users with Windows XP SP2 and a genuine copy of Windows.

Download: Internet Explorer 7.0 Beta 2

NOTE: This is NOT the build of beta 2 that Microsoft technical testers will receive. This is a public preview build which is much more stable than that build testers will receive.

crip

Thanks IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢..
I got the download.. I knew it was gonna be soon realeased - but you surprised me with an instant down-load.. :)

Thanks again, crip~