TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:17:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 113
  • Total: 113

vom MK zum Tiny

Started by Jessikard, November 23, 2008, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollon

ich bekomme ja das TP als mod nicht installiert und somit auch das update auf 1.18 nicht, das ist ja mein dilemma

Gruss

Apollon

ZarPrime

Hallo Apollo,

Ich habe durch das gesamte Thema mit meinen begrenzten Möglichkeiten Deutsch zu übersetzen, das ist nicht sehr gut, so haben Sie mit mir zu tragen.

Ich kann nicht sagen, ob diese neuesten Problem ist das gleiche Problem, Sie haben mit allen zusammen. Aus diesem Grund möchte ich Sie bitten, ein paar Fragen.

1. Haben Sie noch MKPortal auf Ihrer Website installiert oder deinstalliert haben Sie es?

2. Leitlinien für die Entsendung Informationen am unteren Rand, dass Sie hier Antworten, die uns dabei helfen, Ihnen zu helfen. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dass Sie Bitte lesen und beantworten, um die Entsendung Leitlinien und nach der Informationen, die wir fordern hier?

3. Können Sie eine Test-Konto auf dem Forum mit Admin-Zugang und PM den Benutzernamen und das Passwort ein, um mich so, dass ich einen Blick auf die innerhalb Ihrer Website? Natürlich werde ich auch die URL-Link zu Ihrer Website, so dass ich sehe es aus erster Hand.

ZarPrime

Apollon

Hello ZarPrime,

you got a PM from me...

.o0 hope it helps

Apollon

ZarPrime

OK, I'll get back to you on it as soon as I have looked at your site.

ZP

ZarPrime

Hi Apollon ,

Wenn Sie mich brauchen, um einen der folgenden Schritte aus, um Deutsch let me know.

OK, I have looked at your site and I found some problems.  I optimized your tables and fixed some errors that showed up but that hasn't fixed the problems.

I am going to have somebody else help me with this as I'm not as experienced in fixing some of the problems I have found.  It might take us a day of so to fix things so please bear with us.

I need to ask you a question.  I can find no indication that MKPortal is installed on this forum.  Are you sure it is installed?  I don't know anything about MKPortal so I may also look into how to uninstall it if it is indeed installed.

One other thing.  We may have to take a look at your database so I may come back to you with another PM asking for your login information for cpanel so you might want to be prepared for that if we need it.  I will let you know through a PM if we need it.

ZarPrime

Apollon

Hello again ZarPrime,

first a big thank you for this help and support.
oki, i wait.

The forum is in maintance mode this time .

MKPortal is no mod. The index.php was in the httpdocs folder.
I put the index.php file from MK portal away and give the MK P folder an other name. (later I delete itââ,¬Â¦)
The peoples here in this threat say thatââ,¬â,,¢s all to deinstall the MK P

If you can fix my problem and update the smf to 1.18 and install the TP you can access the database for shure ;)

Oki , I will here from you.

Regards

Apollon

ZarPrime

We will work on it.

It may be that since you don't have any mods installed we may just need to copy over the files from SMF and have them fix your database.  After that we should be able to install TP properly.  Give us some time to work on this and we will get back to you on this.  Don't do anything yourself unless we tell you to.

ZarPrime

ZarPrime

Apollon,

The consensus seems to be that this is most likely configuration issues with your host, either with permissions on files/folders, or security policies in PHP.

At this point, I would suggest that you check with your host and tell them what problems you are having and see if they can help you get this fixed.  Feel free to send them a link to this topic so that they can read it and if that doesn't help you should next go to SMF and tell them what's going on with not being able to install the update through package manager and see what they have to say about it.

We will leave this open until you come back and tell us what the status is.

ZarPrime

Apollon

Zarprime,

oki
1. i go to smf
=> there is a Topic for the problem here:
http://www.smfportal.de/index.php/topic,5467
(sorry it is in the german support area)

if they have also no idea - i go to my provider.
because today they say to me that "produce too many sleeps to the database"

so it was urgend to fix the problem.

anyway many thanks for your help !

Greets

Apollon

Samael

Aktuell betreibe ich 2 Seiten, 1 mit SMF & TP, eine mit SMF & MK.

Ich will schon seit geraumer Zeit von MK auf TP, hab bisher nur den zeitlichen Aufwand gescheut, da keine zeit. :)
Das Problem wird nicht sein, MK zu deinstallieren. Änderungen für MK an der Forensoftware findet nur in der Subs.php statt und dort ist es nur der Eintrag:
//added from MKportal
if ($header !== false && in_array('main', $context['template_layers'])) {
define ( 'IN_MKP', 1 );
require_once "../mkportal/include/SMF/smf_out.php";
mkportal_board_out();
}
//end added

Sofern der Code entfernt ist, die Fileberechtigungen richtig sind, kann TP installiert werden. Immer vorrausgesetzt der Webspace bietet alle benötigten Features und die DB ist fehlerfrei.

Viel mehr beschäftigt mich die ÃÅ"bernahme von Artikeln und Downloads. Aufgrund der unterschiedlichen Handhabung, wird das nicht ganz soooo einfach.
Aber mal sehen. Sofern ich die Zeit finde und mich an die Umstellung mache, werde ich das dokumentieren und zur Verfügung stellen, sofern ich erfolgreich sein sollte. ;)