TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:04:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 259
  • Total: 259

Screwed By My Move!!

Started by TreetopClimber, September 30, 2006, 05:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreetopClimber

I guess I have been demoted due to not being here, I guess my move to my new house has taken me longer to get back up and running, online. I still havent fully unpacked all my things and only have one PC hooked up to the net... and its my roomates so we can at least check our Emails. Well I hope I can regain my position here at some point down the road, but for now until I am fully settled in I may not be on for some time. Thanks for understanding. TT

Ray

Take your time, I am sure when you are ready thier will be a spot open for you.

Maya

;) rl takes priority...thanks for the update Treetop  :)

IchBin

I don't recall you saying you were going to move, it seemed you disappeared. As already said though, there's a spot for your I'm sure. :)

Xarcell

I agree...

Let us know when your back.

TreetopClimber

Well I have setup my PC and my site is back on, as well as me for a bit anyways. I havent got it where it needs to be but its working...lol. I wont be able to help much but will do what I can. I am still using tp v0.8.6 and havent had the time to update to 9.5. I am remodeling this house, putting in a new bathroom down stairs which is where my bedroom is to be and installing a 6' privacy fence around the entire property all while trying to get everything settled and dealing with a 5 yr old and 6 yr old that I have never had in my life before now. They are my girlfriends kids and they are here as well, plus my long time roomate and friend Dan. We also have 3 dogs among us so things are pretty hecktic here at times. It took me all day just to relocate some things and clear out a spot for my PC, had to run some new electric for it, boxes and wire it to the main box. I once said I am like a jack of all trades ;) TT