TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:38:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 186
  • Total: 186

Attachments Access / Display?

Started by anunlike, December 24, 2005, 06:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anunlike

I was wondering if there could also, on top of the Download Manager, be something for a centralized access and display of all the attachments. I know there was a mod for this at the SimpleMachines site, but it's not been updated for a long time.

So, could something like an Attachments Manager be considered for TinyPortal? Or maybe building in the ability to display attachments within the DM? Or something?

I mean, if attachments come standard with the software, it'd be very beneficial to be able to access and display them in one location.

:)

bloc

Not a bad idea. I need to see how attachments are done etc. before saying anything, but it sounds logical to have some sort of managment for those too.

anunlike

Awesome.

I had to always manually update the mod for SMF everytime I updated the software.

On top of the general awesomeness of TP, I'm very thrilled to see that so many of the mods for SMF are becoming standard features for TP; a shoutbox, a download manager, a gallery, etc. Absolutely great work, Bloc!

Xarcell

You mean like how goodle images are? The attachment that can be downloaded & link to topic?

bloc

:) Thats a great idea. Of course board/attachment permission have to be considered..but for admin/moderators it would be awesome to just flip through attachments like that.

Xarcell

LOL, is that list getting long yet?

:D

bloc

IchBin

I'm thinking this is Bloc's todo list.

G6Cad

:2funny:
Thats why the tan don't catch him, he is covered up in post it notes  :coolsmiley: