TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:31:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,164
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 266
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 135
  • Total: 135

Front page all boards

Started by candidosa2, July 16, 2011, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

candidosa2

Link to my site: http://tinyportal.myaplic.in/
SMF version: SMF 2.0
TP version: TP 1.0 RC2
Default Forum Language: Portuguese ( PT )
Theme name and version: Default Curve
Browser Name and Version: FF4
Mods installed: TP, Stop Spammer
Related Error messages:

Thank you
I need know how can do
All boars of the forum on the front page
That when you post on any message appears in frontpage
TinyPortal 100% Translate Portugues and Brazilian

IchBin

Currently not possible with any TP settings. You'd probably be better off using a recent topics block code in an article or something. It won't work the same, but it could be made to do something similar.

candidosa2

good work
in future..will be possible

ZarPrime

candidosa2,

It's doubtful that more than 5 News Boards to choose from will ever be added to the TinyPortal code.  In all the time that TinyPortal has been around, you are probably only about the 4th or 5th person that has asked for this.  A while back, during an earlier version of TP, there were even less than 5 News Boards to choose from and it was increased to 5 a while back.  Back during the coding of the early betas of TP 1.01 there was a method discussed for adding more Boards.  In fact, I even made a post showing how to have 15 Boards though that method would not work with the latest TP.

It is possible that we would discuss this for a future version of TinyPortal, perhaps when TP gets to the 2.0 stage but certainly not before.  That will be awhile before that happens.  If you really need something like this now, your best bet would be the "Multi-Functional posts and topics snippet" located at this link --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=33026.0

You'd have to play with the configuration of it to increase the $bodylength to a number greater than zero (maybe 200 or so) and use it in probably an upper panel block, but that would let you show the topics from every board if it's set up right.  However, be aware that we recently found an issue with the file used for that snippet for SMF 2.0 and it won't work properly with mode 2 until Freddy has updated the file.

ZarPrime

candidosa2

Thank you very much
I analyze and Verify that you can help me
For the future it would be nice to be able to choose how I want 5 or all