To begin, go to "Tiny Portal > Panels & Blocks > Settings + Panels
". You will have several options as follows:
Hide panels when in admin section?
Hide panels when in these sections:
- Yes | No - Profile screen:
- Yes | No - Personal Messages screen:
- Yes | No - Memberlist screen:
- Yes | No - Search screen:
- Yes | No - Calendar screen:
Hide panels when in custom actions:
( separate the actions with comma.
For example: "gallery,arcade,shop" )
- [textarea] This is similar to the previous option above, but for added modules not on that list.
Padding between panels:
- [textarea] Enter in the amount of pixels providing empty space around the outside of your panels.
Panel [panelside] Settings: (ex: left, right, top , etc)
Doc Written By: XarcellDoc Updated 11/16/2015 By: Ken.
- Use [panelside] panel:
- Hide [panelside] panel when in forum?:
- Show the blocks vertically(default)
- Show the blocks horizontally
- Show the blocks according to a grid
- margin to the left of panel:
- margin to the right of panel:
- margin to the bottom of panel:
- margin to the top of panel: