September 10, 2015
After a very long break the TinyPortal Team is pleased to announce the released of TinyPortal 1.1
What's new in TP 1.1General Updates:
- General code clean-up.
- Removed SMF1.x support.
- Removed Tagging system, as it never really worked out.
- Added read more link for forum posts as articles on front page.
- Changed error logging when guests try to hit non-existing articles.
- Added guest permission for comments
- Updated social icons for sharing article
- A little bit of caching added. Should reduce some queries.
- Using more hooks for less file edits to install.
- Moved the promote button to integrate_display_buttons hook, instead of being in its own space/layer.
- Fixed errors with "forum_name" and "subtabs".
- Several cosmetic changes overall, less use of TP styles and more of common SMF styles.
Code Changes Developed 11/25/2015 By: Bloc, IchBin™, lurkalot & Illori
- Added ajax to shout/delete without page refresh.
- Added timer to ajax update shouts for time specified.
- The option to submit the shout by pressing enter.
- Option to choose between 2 layouts.
- Added option to allow/disallow links in shoutbox.
- Shout smiley's should now pull from SMF smiley's.
- Added "bubble" style to shouts, pure CSS-based.
- Fixed long-time error with guest shouts.
- Added option to set a shout-header, using HTML/BBC tags.
- Single-shout block-code upgraded with newer code.
- Add browser specific CSS to handle word-wrapping in shouts.