Voted no on the question.
The reaason is
1. Several versions have been released since then
2. As said by Zarprime, in order to support it now, we have to have it installed to be able to test things as the newer versions kind of made atleast me to forget a lot about how TP 098 worked.
3. Most support questions about TP 098 we see now are about block code and snippets, they also change a lot since tp v098, so if we have TP 098 for download, we also need to keep track of old block code and snippets and IMHO they are many outdated and impossible to keep track of since many of them arent even made by any of us here, but users that have changed or moved a way from TP.
4. To much work for a small team as we actually are in compare to the bigger software forums out there, even if they are bigger and have a huge staff, they still remove old versions for the new ones.
Simply put, we have no time and not a bigg enough staff to help the ones that download and install them to their forums.
5. new people that install and use SMF and then come here for a portal will have a hard time with what version they can download and install, we all know there arent many members that actually read what we say or search the forum, so they will download any thing and then break their forums, get upset because we have outdated versions for download etc etc.
So, no, as Zarprime say, lets see the future instead of being stuck in the past.