TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 182
  • Total: 183
  • illori

Remove me from here!

Started by Maxx1, August 31, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx1

Some one please remove me from this site! I have no more use for it, and really never did!

maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

Freddy

Maxx1

Freddy

Well I have to say, don't you think you are being a little childish here of late ? I don't recall you being like this when I have seen you on other sites... but then I can't really say I know you very well. I'm sure you could be removed if you no longer want to take part.

Maxx1

If only you knew what it takes to be a man and stick to principals, they started it and now I'm the blame as always! I was just reaching out for someone to stand behind what they say!

I know many on the web and never ever been treated like this,. I'll do what I do else where... and thanks to the back stabber, bad mouthing me, he thinks I don't know, remember what was said and done. If it's childish, I dare any of you to be half of the worst part of me! You have no glue, what a man is most of you!

You should be politicians, they can understand talking and not doing.
When you betrayed then, you can not stay... this not childish at all, you'd have to be a fool to stay.
take me out and your all gonna need some luck or get busy doing!

By!

bloc

Not sure who you are reffering to by writing "he", but is it still your wish to be removed from this site? Maybe you would be better off cooling down a bit, to live to fight another day.

Freddy

To be honest Maxx, I don't feel you are fairly describing the people I have known for a good few years now.

With respect; maybe you should leave if you cannot see points of view other than your own. It's supposed to be a team effort after all and the team was doing fine.

Anyway, I wish you well for the future.

G6Cad

Im not a he nor a man, om a she and have boobs :) Big guns they are  O0

Maxx1

I apologize, to those whom are not involved in these things I said, did not mean to blame anyone except those who started this.. SO some one delete  my account here, I finished with this site!

I can not do it or I would have back when this started!

Kind regards, and thanks for all you did for me!

maxx