TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:39:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 338
  • Total: 338

Changes in life

Started by bloc, August 09, 2014, 12:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Never meant he'd be alone support-wise just saying I do remember when he was the only staff here and did it all.

Then Ichbin became his only support staff for quite awhile (I became SMF Arcade Admin just a short while before Brad got on staff). Sometime after Ichbin was made admin was when they started getting more support staff. We were back and forth at here and smf arcade trying to get a working block for arcade scores that Eeeek (The Boss) was working on. It's a shame that SMF Arcade is no more...

He will always have support, especially for TP. It has always been the best portal around.  O0 I'm just glad it is not dying off like a lot of other major SMF mods are.

bloc

True, a lot of them is dying off..

We'll see what we can do for TP :) Theres alot to develop further and make it a better portal in the process.

Its a shame that SMF 2.1 haven't progressed so much, ideally we should be focusing on that version now, but its really the 2.0.x line that matters. The 1.1 is a line we cannot support more though.

IchBin

Quote from: bloc on August 20, 2014, 04:35:38 PM
True, a lot of them is dying off..

We'll see what we can do for TP :) Theres alot to develop further and make it a better portal in the process.

Its a shame that SMF 2.1 haven't progressed so much, ideally we should be focusing on that version now, but its really the 2.0.x line that matters. The 1.1 is a line we cannot support more though.

That's good, because I took SMF1.1 support out of TP. lol

Skhilled

LOL, yeah that would make a bit of difference.

I do have my doubts about SMF's future but I've been with it for so long I still keep one of my sites as SMF so I can still help people who need it. The other is now phpBB which I really like...and always have liked but didn't think it was progressing much. Now it has really come a long way and has most of the things SMF used to have and most people want.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds...