TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:19:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 81
  • Total: 81

Left block calendar ??? - Updated 4/16/2011

Started by MoreBloodWine, April 05, 2011, 05:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sangham.net

No beginner's luck...  :)

Seems that it doesn't like "center" either:

8: Undefined index: align="center"
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /var/www/vhosts/xxx/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 3849

Maybe give the align up totaly? It's seems that it is not specified in the subs.php maybe that is a possibility.
Truly! So strive to be one of them. Or like to get a random Sutta?

If you like to get involved in helping developing an "Virtual monastery" to make the internet a little more accessible for Monks, Nuns and Ascetics, please feel heartily invited to join our bilingual community at sangham.net

sangham.net

Oki dok,

althrough I am not sure if I made the right thing, it seems to work when the align-part is gone and the layout (for our minimalistic style) seems to be ok as well.

echo '<a href="', $scripturl,  '?action=calendar;sa=post;month=', $month, ';year=', $year, ';sesc=', $context['session_id'], '">','<br />', create_button('calendar_post_event', 'calendar_post_event'), '</a>';

Let me trust that is maybe useful for others.

If you like to get involved in helping developing an "Virtual monastery" to make the internet a little more accessible for Monks, Nuns and Ascetics, please feel heartily invited to join our bilingual community at sangham.net

ZarPrime

I looked at your site and the mini-calendar seems OK from what I can tell.  You could be right about issues with html 5 so I will take a look at that in the next week or so as I find time.  However, even if something in the code is deprecated in html 5, the code should still revert to showing everything OK.  As far as the button to post an event goes, you are aware that a non-admin who can't add events wouldn't even see the button, correct?

ZarPrime

sangham.net

Quote from: ZarPrime on March 26, 2014, 12:50:00 PM
I looked at your site and the mini-calendar seems OK from what I can tell.  You could be right about issues with html 5 so I will take a look at that in the next week or so as I find time.  However, even if something in the code is deprecated in html 5, the code should still revert to showing everything OK.  As far as the button to post an event goes, you are aware that a non-admin who can't add events wouldn't even see the button, correct?

ZarPrime

Attma (me, Johann) guesses, he is now aware of what he sometimes just have been curious last time, Danke für all die Hilfe und Tipps ZarPrime.

Will forward your supports also to sangham.net's silent helpers, here.

Sadhu!
metta (goodwill/Wohlwollen) & mudita (sympathic joy/Mitfreunde an Geschicktem or appreciation/Anerkennung von Geschicktem)

May I turst that anything else if fine for all of you.

sturmkatze

This is an old thread, but I wondered, will that code throw a calendar like in this pix he had posted? I really like that format.

ZarPrime

I believe the code we are using here is at the bottom of the first page of this topic but you are correct, this thread is old and was marked solved a long time ago. It works fine with SMF 2.X and the latest TP. Try it and see if it works for you but if it doesn't, please start a new topic rather than hijacking a long dead thread.

sturmkatze

The intent was not to hijack a "dead thread" especially since it had recent activity, I just wanted to make sure the code would work, and it did. Thank you!! :-)