TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:30:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 236
  • Total: 236

[preview] Studio-001

Started by bloc, September 16, 2014, 10:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

This board has been quiet for some time, but I thought I would post some stills of what i am currently working on.

Its a light theme, nothing too fancy..but its main feature is its responsive layout. Below are some pics of how the layout/menus work currently. It also doesn't have a dropdown in the big version - since touch is becoming more and more used, I opted for simple press-menu.

Freddy

That looks very nice Bloc.  :)

I think it's a good idea to omit drop downs nowadays too, I removed them all from my sites too.

Ken.

Looks good, I like it.  O0

Are you going to use it here on TP?
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

bloc

Sure, if you like it :) I haven't tested it against TP yet, but thats next. The panels needs some styling to work well with small screen-sizes.

Ken.

You can test it on my site if you like.  ;D
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

bloc

Skhilled

Looks nice and clean! :)

And Happy Belated Birthday!!!

G6Cad

I dont like it... it´s just a bunch of small images, and not a theme  >:(

Just joking  :uglystupid2: It looks rather nice :) Not the Bloc theme style we are use to, but again, you are headed in other directions now. Love the transparent background with the trees :D

bloc

Quote from: Skhilled on September 17, 2014, 01:10:25 PM
Looks nice and clean! :)

And Happy Belated Birthday!!!
My birthday? not quite due yet lol, its in october..

Quote from: G6Cad on September 17, 2014, 02:24:27 PM
I dont like it... it´s just a bunch of small images, and not a theme  >:(

Just joking  :uglystupid2: It looks rather nice :) Not the Bloc theme style we are use to, but again, you are headed in other directions now. Love the transparent background with the trees :D

:) The good thing is that its a protoype - I plan to re-use much of the code into different themes/styles. The most effort have been to wrestle the default styles to work on smaller screens without looking like a different theme..or just look bad.

Only index(and GenericMenu/GenericList just to get rid of the worst table/menu problems) template is changed in this theme, so most mods will work fine.

But I am not about to target other mod's templates/styles - just TP. ;)

Skhilled

I think I was looking at the wrong month on the calendar here...which is gone now? LOL