TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:32:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,104
  • Total Topics: 21,212
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 160
  • Total: 160

Block ideas..

Started by bloc, November 17, 2014, 07:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

This one im really want to see :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXiahojLbOw

ZarPrime

Yeah, that one is gonna be cool as well. I have a feeling that 2015 is gonna be a good year for movies.

bloc

Agreed, both are something to start drooling about lol. :)

This one is interesting as well:

ZarPrime

Yes, very cool. Like I said, 2015 looks like it's destined to be one of the best years for movies in the past few years. I'm even looking forward to the new Peter Pan movie coming out. O0

ZarPrime

BTW, I posted that Star Wars teaser just a little over 6½ hours ago on here. When I posted it, it had about 17½ million views in less than one day (Disney just released it yesterday). I just checked it and it is at just under 21 million views now. That is truly amazing. A lot of people are getting excited about that one and it's still over a year from release.

bloc

Its incredible.

But Star Wars have always been a major force (..) :D Chapters 1-3 were good, but people have had years to watch chapter 4-6 over and over, no wonder it felt a little disappointing. To me they felt a little less serious than the original 3, so heres hoping 7-9 will be just awesome. 

Reboots are all the rave now though. Spiderman, Star Trek(which I actually like better than the originals lol), Batman(also very good), RoboCop( Ugh, original everytime) and Dredd(again, a better one than the cheesy Stallone movie)...plus probably more I can't remember right now.

ZarPrime

Actually, the original film was episode IV, titled A New Hope and the original trilogy consisted of episodes 4 to 6. It's kind of confusing but I bet that you meant to say episodes 4 to 6 were the best ones. After they released the first 3, episodes 1 to 3 came out and those 3 weren't as good as the original 3, at least IMHO. My personal favorite was episode V, titled The Empire Strikes Back.

Here's a synopsis. I hope I got URL correct --- http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Star_Wars&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Original_trilogy

bloc

Thats what I wrote: chapter 4-6 are the best(those that came out in 1970-80's) ;)

But yes, agreed, chapter 1-3 had better effects, more money thrown at them when they came out..but were less engaging. Actually, when watching Star Trek reboot movies I get similar feeling to the SW movies - the first I mean. They are a good mix of suspense, scifi and humour, and they take the story/storytelling seriously. Lets hope something was learnt before starting making these new SW movies too.

IchBin

As long as they don't make another Jar-Jar-Binks character it should be fine. lol Man that character was annoying...