TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:06:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 107
  • Total: 108
  • lurkalot

Deutsche Sprachdateien (Download, Installation)

Started by Tommy, March 22, 2007, 08:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

Es gibt einige Unterschiede zwischen den neuen beta 3, so ist eine ÃÅ"bersetzung wäre nett, wenn jemand möchte, dies zu tun.

ZarPrime

translation:  There are a few changes between with the new beta 3 so a translation would be nice, if someone would like to do this.

SeKa

jap, you are right ZarPrime. I noticed now 1.0.5b translation have to fixed for use with TP1 beta3. In case it could be done in utf8. So, the language info during installing has also to be changed.

But which combination i can now use?

ZarPrime

Wenn Sie wollen, die deutsche ÃÅ"bersetzung für die Beta 3, die deutsche ÃÅ"bersetzung kann in diesem Thema --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php/topic,28375.msg225960.html#msg225960

Wie G6 sagt: "Alle Dateien zu 100% in Ihre Sprache übersetzt, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, speichern Sie die ÃÅ"bersetzung in utf8 nur fragen, und wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter."

Die Person, die versucht, die ÃÅ"bersetzung zu tun, sollten wissen, Englisch und Deutsch, um die ÃÅ"bersetzung richtig.

Translation from German to English ...
If you want to do the German translation for beta 3, the English translation can be downloaded in this topic --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php/topic,28375.msg225960.html#msg225960

As G6 says, "All files needs to be 100% translated into your language, if you need help saving the translation into utf8 just ask and we will help you."

The person that attempts to do the translation should know both English and German to do the translation properly.

ZarPrime

SeKa

Ok, ich werde ins gras beißen und übersetzen, hatte sowieso G6 und Bloc die ÃÅ"bersetzung für 1.0.5 versprochen und nicht halten können. So hole ich es etwas nach  ;)

Ich denke gegen Wochenende wird es dann in utf-8 fertig sein.

Lorazz

ich hab das mal fürs enigma projekt gemacht, hab ich zwar in einer nacht durch bekommen aber das ist ein kopfschmerz job ohne ende. derzeit hätte ich da auch garkeine zeit für.

SeKa

So, die deutsche ÃÅ"bersetzung TP 1 beta 3 auch genannt 1.075 ist zwar in Anlage angehängt, aber noch nicht 100% fertig, bitte wartet noch kurz bis es im DL Bereich ist.

Please wait for dl until the files are in dl section. This one is NOT raedy for use

[Edit. I have downloaded the files and removed them from this topic. When i have checked them and if they are OK, i will place them in the download section for everyone to download.

G6Cad

Beta3 language packages Checked and approved in download section  :up:

SeKa

Thx for quick reply G6.  :up: It would be nice, if you change my nick to SeKa  ;)

ZarPrime

:2funny:

Hi Seka,

Don't you like Zeka?  I'd change it for you if I could but I can't do that.  I guess you'll just have to be Zeka to us until G6 can fix it. ;)

ZarPrime

G6Cad