TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:59:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

scrweed up dl manager

Started by ankan, June 30, 2015, 09:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ankan

hi boys and girls i have a problem with dlmanager (categories) wonder were to change it

http://myling.se/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=DOCS

ankan

WillyP

What do you want to change?

WillyP

You are missing a bunch of <div> closing tags, you should fix that first. That might solve your problem. It might not but it's a good first step.

Also, it would help if you read the Posting Guidelines and provide the information requested.

G6Cad

Jättebra att du tar dig tid att läsa våra riktlinjer för supportfrågor. HJÄLP! jag har problem, men med vad, vad har du gjort? vad har du ändrat på? eftersom allt fungerar hur bra som helst när man installerar portalen och det nu är fel för dig så har du gjort någonting av alla miljoner saker som kan gå fel.

Så följ riktlinjerna som WillyP ber om, skriv in vad du redan gjort eller försökt ändra på, annars är det rätt så omöjligt att ge dig hjälp.

ankan

this is then i upload files to the server what file i need to change? TESTED with another template but the files all screwd up

G6Cad

QuotePlease use the search feature to find a resolution for the issue you are having. There is a very good chance that you will find a thread related to your issue/question. If not, then post a new topic using these Posting Guidelines.

Posting Guidelines

Please think real hard about whether your issue is TP or SMF related. We can only support TinyPortal here with limited time and staff. If your issue is SMF related please post at SMF first. Thanks!
    Choose an appropriate subject line. Use the issue you are having as your topic. Try to summarise the problem briefly in the subject, and elaborate in the message itself.
    Keep all posts on-topic.
    Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place.
    Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved.
    Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
    Keep all posts on-topic.
    Please do not ask your own question in a topic. In other words, please don't hijack the topic and make it  yours. Start your own topic and reference the other topic related to your issue.
    If your topic is resolved, please mark it solved by changing the icon in your original post to reflect its status. (the check icon)
    If a topic is marked as SOLVED, don't post in that topic. Start a new one with your question even if it's similar to the topic thats marked solved. This is for us to better know and keep track on whats working or not. A solved topic has a working solution to the topics question.

Help The Members Help You
   Here are a few things to include in your post that will expedite resolution of your issue/question.

If you have a URL, please post it.
    If you are getting an error message, copy it and paste it into your post. You can delete any privacy info, like usernames, etc., but try to keep as much of the error message intact as possible.
    Let us know what version(s) you are using.
            Examples
                   Apollo (SMF v1.1)
                   Apollo TP theme (SMF1.1.4)
    Do you have any mods installed? If yes, tell us.
    If you have a layout problem with something not working right, or if something is not aligned properly, or not showing up etc. Please check multiple browsers to see if its a browser issue.

Link to my forum: http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/
SMF version: SMF ver. here
TP version: TP ver. here
Default Forum Language: Your Default Forum Language here
Theme name and version: Theme name here
Browser Name and Version: Browser name/version here
Mods installed: Mods listed here
Related Error messages: Error message here

ankan

http://www.myling.se
smf version 2.02
Tp 1.107
language swedish
MundoNetv2

Sabre

I don't have access to your TP version, but if the files are similar, a temporary solution is to remove the description until a suitable option is available.
I see no need for a short description(200 char) on that page, but that's just my preference ;)

To see what I mean, go to your TPdlmanager.template.php located in your SMF theme folder.

Find
if(isset($dlitem['ingress']))
echo '
<div class="dlpost">' . $dlitem['ingress'] . '</div>';

echo '
<div class="post">' , $dlitem['description'] , '</div>';

and replace with
if(isset($dlitem['ingress']))
echo '
<div class="dlpost"></div>';
/* <div class="dlpost">' . $dlitem['ingress'] . '</div>';

echo '
<div class="post">' , $dlitem['description'] , '</div>';
*/

But as stated, the above only applies if the files are the similar.
Good Luck either way :)