TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:06:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 91
  • Total: 91

I can't see my blocks or articles...

Started by Programmers, February 13, 2007, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Programmers

I am very new to the whole tiny portal thing and I am stuck. I have installed Tiny Portal and I deleted all the orignal blocks and whatever that originally came with it. Now when I add a block or an article I can't see it... Can someone help me please? I think I may have changed a setting or deleted something by accident.

Thanks. =)

Porky

Programmers

Kind've, but it's hard to troubleshoot when you don't know what's what. I was hoping people could ask me questions so we can narrow the problem down.

Porky

ok you can't see the blocks....Goto ADMIN>>>Blocks Manger>>>>and you have blocks installed there, is there a green orb or a red one. Also did you install a TP theme or an original theme from SMF

IchBin

Quote from: Programmers on February 13, 2007, 06:44:43 PM
Kind've, but it's hard to troubleshoot when you don't know what's what. I was hoping people could ask me questions so we can narrow the problem down.
In order for us to help you in the quickest way possible you need to follow some guidelines. Located in signature are the posting guidelines. The best thing you can do is help us to help you by giving us the most amount of info possible.

Programmers

There are no orbs at all... Just text in their presumed place.

rider

akulion

hi,

1. Please if you can give a link to your page.
2. Also ensure you are using TP Enabled themes found here
3. Make sure that your blocks are set to show (they are on and not off)
4. Make sure your panels are on and not off