TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:40:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 209
  • Total: 209

Forum Index in a Block Request

Started by MrCare, July 22, 2013, 05:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrCare

i want to show current forum board index in fronpage...instead main forum... tq

MrCare

anybody can help me.. i want block code for board index... tq

IchBin

I might be able to help if you provide some information for me to help. Right now, I have no idea what code you are using. Whether you're using SMF1 or SMF2. Links to the code you are using. Perhaps just following our guidelines for posting for support here would help you too.

MrCare

SMF version smf2
TinyPortal Version: Latest version

I want to put in frontpage block the forum index. Thats mean there is two forum board index. One in frontpage and one more in Forum. tq

IchBin

Which code are you using? There are several posts in this topic with different blocks of code.

MrCare

im not using any code.. i just request new code.. because i want the block look like default forum board index. that come from boardindex.template.php

lurkalot

Quote from: MrCare on August 04, 2013, 08:23:03 AM
im not using any code.. i just request new code.. because i want the block look like default forum board index. that come from boardindex.template.php

Why not set (In front page settings) Go directly to forum index. ? Then you'll have your forum index on your front page. Or am miss understanding your question.  You surely don't want it showing on the home page, and the forum index, or do you?

WillyP

This is unrelated to the topic it was in so I split off to a new topic.

No offense, MrCare, but if you want people to help you, you need to provide more information about what you want. Please scroll up the page and provide the information requested. And think carefully, we need to understand what it is you want to accomplish, and if we understand why, we might be able to suggest an easier way to go about achieving your goals.

ZarPrime

Wow, long time no see WillyP !!! :D  Good to see you again bro', oh, and thanks for splitting this topic since it was last posted to about what, 4 years ago or so? :P O0

ZP

WillyP

Your welcome and yes I haven't been here as much recently but that's another topic altogether... ;)