TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:15:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 310
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 264
  • Total: 264

Problem with Stats Block

Started by Skb, December 22, 2016, 06:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skb

We're a diabetes forum. We recently got a Mod developed where users can post their BG (Blood Glucose) readings and then the data is displayed as a Chart with several options for display. These entries are not displayed as posts (in the normal SMF way) but go directly to a new table. However, each entry adds to the user posts & total forum posts (stats) . SMF Stats are going up with each post, but the TP Block does not add these entries to the total forum post count. I tried adding the action in the Block from the Admin controls, but still no luck. Any way around this ?   

SMF 2.1 RC4 (default theme) / TP 2.1.0

illori

since TP uses SMF functions to show those, it sounds like your mod is not updating everything that it should.

Skb

Quote from: illori on December 22, 2016, 10:14:49 AM
since TP uses SMF functions to show those, it sounds like your mod is not updating everything that it should.
Exactly. Since the developer is not familiar with TP, which of the Mod file would need to edited, and what piece of code added, so that I can either ask him or attempt it myself.

SMF 2.1 RC4 (default theme) / TP 2.1.0

illori

the author should be using SMF functions to update those, if they are used then TP would show them correctly. there is nothing in TP that should need to be changed etc.