TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:17:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 318
  • Total: 318

Make It Snow!

Started by Skhilled, December 21, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

You may need to be logged in to see it Mick because I think there is a switch in your profile to turn it off and on.

lurkalot

Quote from: ZarPrime on December 22, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
You may need to be logged in to see it Mick because I think there is a switch in your profile to turn it off and on.

Thanks Jim, that's probably why then.  :-[  I was going to register after Ken invited me the other day, but I fear I missed the boat, registration is disabled 

Ken.

Quote from: lurkalot on December 22, 2014, 11:11:17 PM
Quote from: ZarPrime on December 22, 2014, 11:03:14 PM

Thanks Jim, that's probably why then.  :-[  I was going to register after Ken invited me the other day, but I fear I missed the boat, registration is disabled 

Sorry for the delay Mick, it's back on now.
It was temporarily off because of all the .ru spammers trying to sign up.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Ken.

Quote from: lurkalot on December 22, 2014, 07:05:17 PM

You got the code in a block Ken?  Is the block viewable to guests?

Mick, it's put together in an SMF Package and installs with controls placed in the 'Modifications' section of the Admin control panel.
It can be found here ... http://web-develop.ca/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=6
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

lurkalot

Quote from: Ken. on December 23, 2014, 12:00:52 AM

Sorry for the delay Mick, it's back on now.
It was temporarily off because of all the .ru spammers trying to sign up.

Thanks Ken, I'm now a fully fledged member.  O0  A couple more days work, and then some time off over Christmas, so hopefully will be able to join in with some topics.   ;)

Ken.

Sounds great Mick.  O0

Sent you a PM on you member status/access.

Skhilled

Quote from: lurkalot on December 22, 2014, 07:05:17 PM
Quote from: Ken. on December 22, 2014, 07:00:29 PM
You should/supposed to be able to see the flakes falling down the entire page.

You got the code in a block Ken?  Is the block viewable to guests?

Nope, no portal is needed. It is a full mod.

I've got leaves falling on my site, atm.

http://docskillz.com

IchBin

You really believe that picture on your front page Skhilled of that little boy wearing the Trayvon Martin shirt?

Skhilled

This topic has nothing to do with that but...

I have seen police do many illegal things in my life including shooting unarmed people but get away with it because we are black. But we are also Americans and if people claim to be patriotic then we need to stand up for ALL americans...not just the certain races or religions, etc. When police are prosecuted and put into jail for committing crimes with the other criminals then this will stop.

WillyP

What does that have to to with Treyvon Martian? He wasn't shot by a cop, he was shot by his mugging victim.