TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:50:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,106
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 358
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93

Sleek upcoming movie list for homepage

Started by agent47, March 06, 2016, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent47

Hey there all, it's been too long but I'm back and I'm building a new site but the site isn't live yet.

So here's what I need help with. I'm trying to display a list of upcoming movies on my main page so that the movie name is clickable and it takes the member to the appropriate topic and, with CSS styling and all that. Was wondering if you guys could please help me out? A nice sleek list that mentions the name of the of movie and release date. Some like you see on this site - http://gamer.lk/index.php (Tournaments and Competitions)

lurkalot

agent47

Sorry for late reply.  Have you checked out the snippets board to see if there's something which might do roughly what you need.  I'm not good with coding so can't be of any help styling the block..  I'm sure there must be someone around willing to help you out with that bit.

WillyP

Use a recent topics block. Limit to a board where every topic title is a movie title.

The list you gave as an example is styled with images. Just find or make some background images and apply them to your elements. You can edit recent topics to remove extra information you don't want such as poster's name and avatar, and the date.

agent47

Bump. Come on designers, I know you have some bright ideas in there... just got give it to me.. :)