TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:35:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,105
  • Total Topics: 21,213
  • Online today: 78
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 102
  • Total: 102

It's been one year now

Started by ZarPrime, January 03, 2015, 05:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

One year ago today, we lost a great friend and team member here at Tinyportal.net

Crip, AKA Jeffrey P Rodefer, left this world on January 2, 2014. He was my mentor, my great friend, and my confidante for several years. Today has been a tough day for me because I still miss him very much. Obviosly, I will never forget him, or even to forget to honor him on the anniversary of his passing. Please feel free to think about Crip for a few minutes and about what a great friend he was to all of us.

Pleas feel free to stop by his site at http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php and say "Hi" to us, if you are still a member and so inclined.

Zarprime

Ken.

Rest in Peace Jeff.
We miss you here and across the web, in all the sites where you shared your friendship and talent.

The highlight of my experiences with Jeff stemmed from a conversation with him back in 2010, A Conversation With Crip~.
That conversation sparked an idea Jeff had that led to a Skype chat that included many of the TinyPortal support team of that time.
Great fun for all of us... and typical Jeff, he wanted to have us all be happy.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

ZarPrime

That was fun to read again Ken. 8)

Ken.

Yes it was ZP... thanks for posting this topic as a reminder.  O0
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

IchBin

Miss that Crip! What an awesome guy.

Porky

Oh did now this happened, He was such a great guy....

ZarPrime

Hi Porky,

Yes, Jeff was a great guy, no doubt about that. We all still miss him a lot. I wrote an obituary for him, more like a memorial I guess. It's still the main article on the Frontpage of his site. Here's the link if you'd like to read it --- http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php

william777

I knew Jeff as a very religious person and I do miss him.

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things" Matthew 12:35