TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:28:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47

can anyone help / suggest anything for a classifieds section

Started by alecoddly, August 28, 2006, 09:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnok

Yes... I'm definately lagging behind on this project as I had intended to already have it complete.  Unfortunately, other priorities have come up that have made progress on this slow down.  Now that the holidays are over, and some more of my time will be freeing up soon, I'll be getting back on this.

alecoddly

YAAAY good on you Thurnok, Thankyou and Happy New Year   ;D

Jump1979man

Quote from: Thurnok on January 12, 2007, 07:54:03 PM
Yes... I'm definately lagging behind on this project as I had intended to already have it complete.  Unfortunately, other priorities have come up that have made progress on this slow down.  Now that the holidays are over, and some more of my time will be freeing up soon, I'll be getting back on this.

awesome news!

alecoddly

hey thurnok, is there any more to report bud? ive taken a look over at your site and cant see there has been an update in a loooong while.

has anyone seen anything else that could possibly serve as a classifieds section please as i made promises i shouldnt have three months ago and am on the verge of being force fed humble pie.

totally my own fault and not a pop at thurnk btw just new to this and way too enthusiastic ;)

Thurnok

I got sidetracked by a few things.  That and Maya hasn't been around to break out the whip.  hehe

Been spreading myself too thin, trying to do too many things at the same time.  I definately plan to complete the thing, though I might not include everything I had planned for the first release, just so I can at least get some working version of it out.

It's not overly complicated as it is now, just hadn't really put as much time into it as needed to get it completed.  There will be a progress update on it tonight.

sportsguy

...and another bump because I'm about ready to use exactly something like this. :)

Thurnok

I put this on hold pending the module interface for TP 1.0 to be finalized.  Instead of making this a series of (5) blocks, it will become a TP module instead.

The end of this month is going to be a big relief as I will have a bunch of time freed up, so there will be progress on this again.  Look for this to be a free TP module in the future.

wilsy

Thanks Thurnock,

Your time and effort is appreciated - looking forward to this module, it will be VERY popular.

Regards,

Wilsy.

sportsguy

If you need somewhere to beta it Thurnock, drop me a line. :)

search geek at g mail dot com will reach me - no spaces. ;)